• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Vaccine tracking page

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
For those who are interested in how vaccine distribution is going in Spain or any other country you can check this page on Bloomberg. Yes, it's geared to the US, but has statistics on all countries.

Vaccine tracking
Fascinating. Thank you for sharing. Think I might move to Israel!!

For those who are interested in how vaccine distribution is going in Spain or any other country you can check this page on Bloomberg. Yes, it's geared to the US, but has statistics on all countries.

Vaccine tracking
The latest concerns aired on the news in Australia is that the current vaccines may not cover this new strain coming out of South Africa and UK. Let's hope that it is wrong.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The latest concerns aired on the news in Australia is that the current vaccines may not cover this new strain coming out of South Africa and UK. Let's hope that it is wrong.
I follow this epidemiologist"s blog. She talks about the vaccines and the new variants. Spoiler - the vaccine should cover them too.

Last edited:
But the good news is that it will apparently be easy to tweak the vaccines to cover new strains. Logistically very difficult but hope remains alive.......

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Cross-posting from the Portugal COVID thread:

The impact of the EU vaccine delivery delays on Portugal, per Reuters:

Portugal, where infections and deaths have spiked to record levels after Christmas, initially hoped to receive close to 3m vaccine doses in the first quarter, but this figure has fallen to just 1.5m due to delivery delays, the vaccination taskforce head, Francisco Ramos, said.

He had said in December the original plan envisaged 950,000 people – health professionals, key workers, people over 50 with pre-existing conditions and key political figures – being fully vaccinated in January and February.

Nick - I've moved my Camino to 29 July (I have to travel before 17 Aug or I lose ticket and $$$). I am scheduled for my C19 shots in Mar/Apr. Here's hoping Portugal/Spain can ramp up vaccinations this Spring/Summer. PS; I enjoyed your podcast on Destination Eat Drink - well done.

Nick - I've moved my Camino to 29 July (I have to travel before 17 Aug or I lose ticket and $$$). I am scheduled for my C19 shots in Mar/Apr. Here's hoping Portugal/Spain can ramp up vaccinations this Spring/Summer. PS; I enjoyed your podcast on Destination Eat Drink - well done.
Thank you!

I certainly hope by July you would be able to walk a camino in line with our experience in September 2020 (pretty much unhindered but with some accommodation closed, social distancing in albergues, albergue kitchens closed etc).

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Quite depressing for Spain. Only 0.4% fully vaccinated and the EU has failed to secure enough vaccines for even the most at risk groups. What does that work out to? About two years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back