• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Valladolid -> Puebla de Sanabria

Wannes

I will be doing the last part of the VDLP this summer...from Puebla de Sanabria to Santiago

I've been looking around for cheap flights and i found some, but the problem is they land in Valladolid at around 20pm so i can be in town 21.30pm at the earliest.

I've been checking the trains (renfe) so I know their timetable (which isn't very helpful :( ) , but I can't seem to find a buscompany that does this route...i would like to have some different timetables to compare

Ideally i would like to leave the same evening at around 10pm orso...but that's probably impossible... It would also be nice if I got a connection that leaves Valladolid in the morning and arrives in Puebla de Sanabria before noon so i can still walk the 15odd km's to the next town

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Valladolid

You could get a bus to Leon - http://www.alsa.es. It takes about 1h45 mins and costs ± 16 Euro.

Hope this helps.

Hi Wannes,

Its difficult to get away from Valladolid at that time. There is a blue bus of Rynair in front of the airport (you can't miss it): ticket can be bought inside at the Ryanair-desk. This bus brings you to the centre/busstation of Valladolid. From that place there are a lot of buses leaving in all directions.

There's also a direct bus from the airport to Leon: is that bringing you nearer to Pueblo de Sanabria?????

Good luck and buen Camino,

Paul

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
thx for the advice :)

I know there is a direct connection between Valladolid and Sanabria, both by bus and by train, but the problem is that I don't want to stay a night in Valladolid...well it's not that i don't want too but a Hotel in the summer is gonna cost me a lot of money

But since my plane lands at 8pm i'm starting to realise there's no real alternative...I'll look around for a night-bus or something but i'm not optimistic :)

Valladolid

You are a pilgrim. You could stay in a refuge or the Youth Hostel in Leon.

hmmm yes i could do that, but then i have to travel from valladolid to leon to sanabria... A lot of time on the road and not exactly in a straight line :)

Does anyone know what the earliest busservice is from valladolid to Puebla de Sanabria? on a monday.
I would look it up myself, but there's so many different buscompanies I have no idea where to start

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

I am 82 years old. I have walked all but 250k of the Camino Frances alone, carrying my pack and staying in communal aubergues in 2017 and 18 and loving it! I am now on a mission to walk the final...
Hi I have a question regarding regulations in French airports on what is allowed to bring as carry on luggage. I have a small lightweight Victorinox SD multitool including a small knife that is...
I have been looking every day for weeks and weeks to purchase tickets from Santiago to Segovia at the end of my Camino on May 13th and was getting concerned as on both the Renfe and Trainline...
Hi, we had booked a camino for last September and had to reschedule for this early June. I previously had booked a train from Santiago to Porto to start travel back for our flight home from...
Hello, we are a family of 5 travelling from Australia on a 7 week trip of Europe. We are walking the first few stages of CF from SJPdP to Pamplona only. I've been searching the threads for info...
I read that municipal auberges will not accept luggage transferred by courier. Is this correct, if so is there a way around this? I prefer to stay at municipal auberges and carry my backpack since...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back