• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

VdlP/Sanabres from Salamanca - daily videos

Anna Sar

Time of past OR future Camino
Spain, Portugal, France, Italy
Hi All,

I have just finished (8th June) Camino Fonseca (VdlP/Sanabres from Salamanca) and would like to share my videos - souvenirs from the Camino.

I was making them daily, on the way, and now I compiled them into 4 parts, 5 days each part. It is about 3 min per day.
A playlist is called Camino Fonseca

I will create something of better quality and content in a few months (sorry for some inconsistency in formats in the Part 1 - different apps on the telephone)

But since this document is "fresco como una lechuga" so I thought that it might be useful for those who are preparing themselves for that Camino. At least you can see the albergues and get an overall impression.

Enjoy and have fun, Anna

#viadelaplata
#vdlp
#caminosanabres
#caminofonseca

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks for posting, brings back memories. Impressed by the number of pilgrims now walking, very few when I was there in March.

Thanks for posting, brings back memories. Impressed by the number of pilgrims now walking, very few when I was there in March.
I was there in November and there was nobody. Maybe a few people here and there at night. Alot. of closed albergues. Just watched the first video. Salamanca is really beautiful.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you for the inspiration during these dog days of winter.
Loved your videos
And loved the soundtracks.
Cheers.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back