Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

VDLP

Chef66

Past OR future Camino
Now
Hi everyone. Planning to start VDLP hopefully on 03 September. Flight booked down from Valencia on 02 Sept and straight into it! I don’t tend to do much planning tho’… maybe I should for this! Anyone with similar schedule please let me know!

4th camino…Portuguesa and Frances in 2020 and Norte in 2021.

Camino de Santiago of the Canary Islands
The officially recognized Camino de Santiago on the Canary Islands!
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Past OR future Camino
Hi everyone. Planning to start VDLP hopefully on 03 September. Flight booked down from Valencia on 02 Sept and straight into it! I don’t tend to do much planning tho’… maybe I should for this! Anyone with similar schedule please let me know!

4th camino…Portuguesa and Frances in 2020 and Norte in 2021.
I’m walking the VDLP from Salamanca to Santiago. Most of the albergues seem to be open, but many of the towns in between have little to no services.

Chef66

Past OR future Camino
Now

geraldkelly

Past OR future Camino
Camino Francés, Vía de la Plata / Camino Sanabrés, Camino del Baztán, Camino Aragonés, Chemin du Puy
If you're staying from Seville in early September is likely to be extremely hot. I would personally advise waiting until late September. viadelaplataguide.net/pages/frequently-asked-questions-about-walking-the-via-de-la-plata

Camino Creative Credencial Workshop
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online
Best lightweight guides
Best lightweight guides for before and after your Camino, just 1.4 oz (40 grams)!

Chef66

Past OR future Camino
Now
If you're staying from Seville in early September is likely to be extremely hot. I would personally advise waiting until late September. viadelaplataguide.net/pages/frequently-asked-questions-about-walking-the-via-de-la-plata
Thank you Gerald! Yes I am nervous about that to be honest! I have a window of early Sept to mid October to do it so I guess I need to keep options open. Thanks again!

Skinnybiker

The Skinny Biker in Spain
Past OR future Camino
Norte, Frances, Primitivo May 2022
By bike
Thank you Gerald! Yes I am nervous about that to be honest! I have a window of early Sept to mid October to do it so I guess I need to keep options open. Thanks again!
Yes, it will be HOT in Sevilla early September, is walking N -S an option?

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads