• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Vía de la Plata/Sanabrés Walking & Accommodation Guide

Vía de la Plata/Sanabrés Walking & Accommodation Guide January 2016 version

No permission to download

LTfit

Veteran Member
LTfit submitted a new resource:

Vía de la Plata/Sanabrés Walking & Accommodation Guide, version August 2015 - This is an update of Jirit's fantastic resource. He has asked me to take over the project.

This Vía de la Plata Guide version August 2015 gives information on available accommodations along the route from Seville to Astorga as well as through Ourense (the Sanabrés). I have done my best to use the most up-to-date information. Corrections and additions are welcome.
Enjoy and Buen Camino!

Read more about this resource...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Good morning and thank you.

I have downloaded a copy of the guide.

Que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
LTfit - thanks for updating this!

Thank you very much for the list.I will start my Camino at 31 March in Sevilla and the list will sure help me!!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I have tried to download this to my pad, but for whatever reason it can't open it!

any thoughts as to why this would be?

God bless

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back