Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.

Via de la Plata september 10 to October 5 2021 Photos

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

JennyH94

Pilgrim in progress
Past OR future Camino
CF - sections and whole (2012-2019) and part VF (2017)
Thanks so much Roger for posting this video. Gosh, all the photos were beautiful and I could taste the delicious food in the meal shots all the way from Australia!

Covid and the Fates allowing, I’ll be walking on the Via de la Plata next April - your video is really whetting my appetite for the experience of being on those long and lesser-travelled roads and looking up at those huge Spanish skies - thank you again.

Cheers - Jenny

Past OR future Camino
Porto to SdC-Sept 2017
Camino Frances-Apr/May 2019
Thanks so much Roger for posting this video. Gosh, all the photos were beautiful and I could taste the delicious food in the meal shots all the way from Australia!

Covid and the Fates allowing, I’ll be walking on the Via de la Plata next April - your video is really whetting my appetite for the experience of being on those long and lesser-travelled roads and looking up at those huge Spanish skies - thank you again.

Cheers - Jenny
Hi Jenny, I'll also hopefully be able to go next April, maybe will meet up somewhere. And yes, thanks Roger for the video and photos... the food, coffee, and wines are looking good!

JennyH94

Pilgrim in progress
Past OR future Camino
Hi Jenny, I'll also hopefully be able to go next April, maybe will meet up somewhere. And yes, thanks Roger for the video and photos... the food, coffee, and wines are looking good!
Hi Mary - it would be fantastic if we did happen to meet up somewhere. I walk out from Seville on 19 April with my trusty hiking trailer Spot. Here we are, back in 2019, at Espinosa del Camino, with a Belgian pilgrim and his lovely horse:

594D05E8-57DF-4BF5-9AB6-E67043F9C0FD.jpeg

Buen Camino Mary and cheers from Oz -

Jenny

Past OR future Camino
Porto to SdC-Sept 2017
Camino Frances-Apr/May 2019
Hi Mary - it would be fantastic if we did happen to meet up somewhere. I walk out from Seville on 19 April with my trusty hiking trailer Spot. Here we are, back in 2019, at Espinosa del Camino, with a Belgian pilgrim and his lovely horse:

View attachment 113312

Jenny
My plan is to spend a few days in Seville and start walking April 8th, so may be ahead of you but you never know and things change. How long are you planning on taking to finish, or are you ending up in Santiago? Cheers, Mary

Past OR future Camino
Frances x5, Portuguese VdlP12, Sanabres, Aragones, Norte,Salvador,Primitivo, VdlP 17,Madrid18Norte

View attachment 113312

Jenny
Hi Jenny
I'm hoping to leave Seville on the 20th April.it would be great to meet up somewhere on the Via.
Heather

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

JennyH94

Pilgrim in progress
Past OR future Camino
My plan is to spend a few days in Seville and start walking April 8th, so may be ahead of you but you never know and things change. How long are you planning on taking to finish, or are you ending up in Santiago? Cheers, Mary
Hi Mary -

Yes - you’ll be ahead of me but you never know on the Camino! I’ve allowed 60 days to walk the Via and the Sanabres which includes a number of rest days which means I’ll walk into Santiago mid June.
Cheers from Oz -
Jenny

JennyH94

Pilgrim in progress
Past OR future Camino
Hi Jenny
I'm hoping to leave Seville on the 20th April.it would be great to meet up somewhere on the Via.
Heather
Hi Heather -

It would be fantastic to meet up on the Via - I’m a slow walker so you’ll probably catch up to me in those early days out from Seville.

Cheers from Sydney -

Jenny

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances