Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Via de la plata

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Time of past OR future Camino
So many since 2003.
Hi Dutilb, I’ll be starting a little before you - around the 7-9th Sept. You may even catch up with me.
Are you staying in Sevilla for a few days before you head off?? It’s gorgeous!
Cheers, Grace

dutilb12

Yes I will spend 3days in Seville before I start my pilgrimage.Hope our paths will cross.
I am only walking the first 100 kms. solo as will meet friends in Fuente de Cantos.
Take care
Betty

Most read last week in this forum

There are statistics in a graph format below, showing numbers and trends by month of Compostelas issued for Pilgrims on the Camino Via de la Plata (as defined by the Pilgrim Office). Keep in mind...
I'm planning to stay in O Refugio albergue in Cotelas in September. Is it recommended to book in advance? If so, does anyone have any contact details for O Refugio?
Has anybody walked this route at this time of the year (last week in February 1st 2 weeks in March)?. If so are there albergues open and are the conditions OK? Thanks

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon