• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Via Francigena April 2018

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I'm walking Via Francigena right now. I'm in Wisques tonight. I'm blogging at www.walkingtim.com
I'm finding the number of places to possibly post a bit bewildering tbh. ;) Here, CSJ and Francigena FBs etc.
I'm putting accommodation info and route info on the blog. I'd be happy to answer questions here. Tim
Good luck!

Bon chemin, Tim ~ Wishing you blue skies and minimal mud!
it sounds like you are off to an amusing start:
"...though I did see a couple walking. She was accompanied by a very chic tiny doglet with a ribbon and a little Easter bonnet. He had a grey parrot sitting on his hand. Vive le différence."

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I'm walking Via Francigena right now. I'm in Wisques tonight. I'm blogging at www.walkingtim.com
I'm finding the number of places to possibly post a bit bewildering tbh. ;) Here, CSJ and Francigena FBs etc.
I'm putting accommodation info and route info on the blog. I'd be happy to answer questions here. Tim
That's great to hear, Tim!
The subscription to your blog was confirmed few seconds ago and I'll be happy to follow you. In two weeks time I'll be on my way too but I'm still very far from creating my own blog. I guess you'll have to read it here if I'll post anything at all ;)
Or wait till we meet again and talk about it :)

For now Bon chemin my friend!

I'm enjoying reading your blog Tim! So far you're doing the same 'étapes' as I did and even stayed in the same campsite... Stock up with food when you can because - unless things have changed since 2014 - there may be a lot more days of 'fasting' ;)
Bon chemin!

That's great to hear, Tim!
The subscription to your blog was confirmed few seconds ago and I'll be happy to follow you. In two weeks time I'll be on my way too but I'm still very far from creating my own blog. I guess you'll have to read it here if I'll post anything at all ;)
Or wait till we meet again and talk about it :)

For now Bon chemin my friend!
I'm so happy to hear that you are back on the road again this year Boštjan. Wonderful news. I look forward to reading your ever useful accounts. Would be lovely to meet....

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I'm starting research on the VF and, having walked the Camino Francés, I wonder how laundry/hand washing facilities and situations compare on the Francigena. I know there are more private...
Good news for pilgrims on the VF: https://www.viefrancigene.org/en/historic-pilgrim-hostel-reopens-in-siena-tuscany/

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back