• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Via Postumia

JFG

Doing Caminos since 2003. Holy Cow!
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Portugues, Norte, Ignacio, Salvador, Tunnel, Ingles, and more...
We are considering walking the Via Postumia this spring. The route information is fairly comprehensive but I have not been able to locate anyone who has recently walked it and would like some first hand pros and cons info regarding the trail. Any information or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thank you!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
We are considering walking the Via Postumia this spring. The route information is fairly comprehensive but I have not been able to locate anyone who has recently walked it and would like some first hand pros and cons info regarding the trail. Any information or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Holy cow,

Never heard of it. Is it a posthumous camino?

Holy cow,

JFG and Bad Pilgrim
If you use the search engine on this forum under the heading Via Postumia you will see lots of valuable information relating to this Camino .

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Holy cow,

Via Postumia is named after the town in SW Slovenia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postojna) and it connects Slovenian St.James Way with (some) other routes through Italy and France in the direction of Santiago.

More info here:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks for the info and links!

I have walked Aquilea to vicenza 2018, and last year vicenza to Piacenza.
It is a wonderfferul part of italy for travelling
Hope to finish walk this sept if my knee lets me 😁😁

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
End of April 2020, I'll start from Budapest or Zagreb. So, In may and june, I'll be on via Postumia. Contact Andrea Vitiello on FB :
Via Postumia FB page
he has a lot of informations.
Hello, did you get to do the your walk from Budapest? I am planning on walking Budapest to Italy, this September/October.

Hello,
It was impossible, due to Covid. I hope to hike from Budapest in 2022. For informations, please contact Andrea Vitiello on FB :
amici della Via Postumia

Most read last week in this forum

Hello! I'm starting research on the VF and, having walked the Camino Francés, I wonder how laundry/hand washing facilities and situations compare on the Francigena. I know there are more private...
Good news for pilgrims on the VF: https://www.viefrancigene.org/en/historic-pilgrim-hostel-reopens-in-siena-tuscany/

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.