Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Viana

Sansthing

Camino(s) past & future
French Camino (2009), French Camino (2011), Via de la Plata (2012), Camino Inglês (2014),
I`m in Viana, having a wonderful Camino. Is anyone from the forum near here? I haven`t seen a single forum patch yet, but I´ll keep looking :!:
Buen Camino to all of you out there.
Sandra :arrow:

Sagalouts

RIP 2015
Hi Sandra
well done,glad to hear all is well
see walking round athletic tracks with bags of rice is paying off
continue to enjoy,me and my forum patch are one month behind you
Ian

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
Oh! The parochial refugio in Viana is where we were awakened by a lovely choir and where the Priest gave a special Mass for us and showed us the treasures in the basement.

I loved Viana!

Deirdre

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (2007), Camino Francés (2008), Camino Portugués (2010), Camino Aragonés - from Lourdes (2012)
Viana is where I spent July 25, 2007 during the all night fiesta for the feast of Santiago. I gave up trying to sleep around sunrise and got up and walked to Navarrete....but fond memories of the place - I met some of my best camino friends there!
Buen Camino, Sandra!

Sansthing

Camino(s) past & future
French Camino (2009), French Camino (2011), Via de la Plata (2012), Camino Inglês (2014),
Thanks for your messages, I am in Azofra now, still going well! So far the snoring hasn`t been a problem except on the first night in Roncesvalles, and I`ve managed to find a bed every night, but the Camino is very, very busy and the albergues are filling up by three or four. I suppose it will get worse the nearer I get, as well. The best thing about the Camino so far is the people you meet, all ages and nationalities, wonderful people. I`m happy :D
Sandra

Javier

Re: Viana with love........................

Advertisement

Booking.com