Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Vicious dog outside Barxa do Lor — describe your experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

peregrina2000

Staff member
I have been in touch with Aida Menéndez, president of the Monforte Invierno Association, and one of the people who was always there working to get the Invierno recognition and Xunta investment. Anyway.... I described to her the situation of the dog many of us have seen lunging towards us in the little hamlet right on the way down to Barxa do Lor. I remember that the bridge is visible at the point where the house is, but any more details on location would help. She told me that she has contacted the officials in Quiroga (this hamlet is located in the municipal boundaries of Quiroga), but thought that if we sent some of our own letteres describing our experience, it would have a greater impact.

So, here’s what I propose — if you can write your own letter in Spanish, send it to me via PM (addressed to Sr. Alcalde and signed with your name). If you want to write your own letter in English, send it to me in PM, and I will translate it into Spanish and send it on. If you don’t want to write a letter, but would like to leave a few comments on this thread, I will incorporate them into my letter in Spanish. I will send them all to Aida and she will forward them on.

Here is a picture of the long-serving mayor, next to a Camino mojón, so I think we can take it for granted that he wants the camino to flourish.

I know we have had some big debates by those who believe that pilgrims shouldn’t have the power to force owners to control dogs that are running loose, but I think that this issue is one that all of us can get behind. This dog is chained up and vicious and gets awfully close to people passing by.

Thanks for your help.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hello all!
Went pass Barxa de Lor yesterday and no dogs off chains and the dogs that existed after the bridge and on the ascend were all inside a big house and they were friendly. Maybe this dog doesn’t live there anymore ? Anyhow just wanted to keep you updated.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello all!
Went pass Barxa de Lor yesterday and no dogs off chains and the dogs that existed after the bridge and on the ascend were all inside a big house and they were friendly. Maybe this dog doesn’t live there anymore ? Anyhow just wanted to keep you updated.
Thank-you for letting us know!
I am very relieved to hear this as I’m terrified of dogs due to an attack when I was a child. 🙏

I first saw this post today, so maybe a little late. I went by these dogs in 2018. One at eachs side of the path. I had to walk in the middle of the path so they could not reach me. Very scaring.
The location is right here:
1623261845647.png1623261845647.png
If you want to see the place, there is a youtube video right here, go to time 6:54

I first saw this post today, so maybe a little late. I went by these dogs in 2018. One at eachs side of the path. I had to walk in the middle of the path so they could not reach me. Very scaring.
The location is right here:
View attachment 102188View attachment 102188
If you want to see the place, there is a youtube video right here, go to time 6:54
I saw the exact place you pointed in the video and still no dogs when I walked there early this month.
Hopefully they’re not there anymore since you saw them 3 years ago.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Pretty sure this is the same place. The dog was on a chain, but out in the road and this was the first and only time in Spain I was truly and actually frightened by a dog - it was a deranged monster and clearly no other thought in its mind than sinking its fangs into human flesh - mine. We mentioned it to the people in the hostal in Barxa do Lor where we stayed that night. Apparently it was notorious and the owner impervious to complaints by neighbours. This was back in 2018. Sounds like something has finally happened though. It's worth remembering that Spanish communities are usually very tight and a truly dangerous dog would not usually be tolerated by the locals. Maybe someone finally took action.

I enjoyed the video, in spite of the dogs, which were both on the same side of the trail when I walked through, in the autumn of 2019. The scenery is so different without the endless rain.

Since this was posted, I sent the letters to Aida Menéndez of the Invierno Association, and she has presented them to the Quiroga alcalde. When I last heard from her she had no news on what if any action had been taken. Hopefully, @marianamela’s experience is the new normal.

I am sorry I forgot to follow up to tell you guys what had happened. Fingers crossed that the mayor was able to do something, because no one who has passed by those dogs would describe them as anything but terrifying.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
So much for our effort to get some action! i have written again to Aida Menéndez and will report back.
Just curious, have the dogs ever bitten anyone or harmed anyone? Or, is it that they ferociously jump out…but are tethered?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Just curious, have the dogs ever bitten anyone or harmed anyone? Or, is it that they ferociously jump out…but are tethered?
I don't know whether they have ever bitten anyone, but they leap to the end of their chains until they are restrained by the chains and their throats are caught by their collars, barking ferociously. As far as I am concerned, it is not a question of biting anyone. I was certain that if the fiercer of those dogs managed to escape his chain, I was dead. It is not always practical to wait for an attack before removing the dog. There is no other way that pilgrims can pass, except by those dogs.

I don't know whether they have ever bitten anyone, but they leap to the end of their chains until they are restrained by the chains and their throats are caught by their collars, barking ferociously. As far as I am concerned, it is not a question of biting anyone. I was certain that if the fiercer of those dogs managed to escape his chain, I was dead. It is not always practical to wait for an attack before removing the dog. There is no other way that pilgrims can pass, except by those dogs.
I get it! But are the dogs actually on publicproperty?

In Spain? Go on, define public property. A right of passage is not a public right of way. All reports suggest that these “yard dogs” are restrained, chained, as is common practice. Their purpose is to dissuade from any encroachment on “their” territory. Of course it’s a shame if a dog doing it’s job perturbs the odd pilgrim or two but one can always pass by on the other side.
If I seem callous that is not my intent but if we choose to walk we also choose to accept the environment in which we walk. Or, do we wish to walk a 100m wide strip of sanctified ground free from all hazards and challenges? If so, walk from Sarria: the Turismo Galicia has got it sorted for you

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Henry the (actual) dog is a big softy but he can do a convincing guard-dog impression when he has to. Closely behind his favourite pastimes of eating and sexually assaulting lady labradors, he loves shredding cardboard. The advent of Amazon Prime was like all his birthdays coming at once.

An irregular delivery man, who would see Henry culturally as harram, recently entered the property laden with packages. Henry, being friendly and opportunistic, seized one in a flying snarling dive and promptly tore it to shreds causing the heroic parcel-operative to do a gate-vault which my long-ago army physical trainers would have applauded.

I did have a point to make, but it seems to have eluded me.

As you were.

In Spain? Go on, define public property. A right of passage is not a public right of way. All reports suggest that these “yard dogs” are restrained, chained, as is common practice. Their purpose is to dissuade from any encroachment on “their” territory. Of course it’s a shame if a dog doing it’s job perturbs the odd pilgrim or two but one can always pass by on the other side.
If I seem callous that is not my intent but if we choose to walk we also choose to accept the environment in which we walk. Or, do we wish to walk a 100m wide strip of sanctified ground free from all hazards and challenges? If so, walk from Sarria: the Turismo Galicia has got it sorted for you
I actually do not disagree with you. If the dog is secured properly, Its barking and look should not be a grounds for removing them unless they are on public property.

It’s hard to know where the private property begins and public right of way begins. But this walkway is the only way to get down to the bridge so the public clearly has the right to walk here. It takes you through what feels like a little corridor on a sidewalk. There is no grass or other vegetation, just a concrete path with the barn on one side.

@Tincatinker, I agree with what you say but these dogs are truly vicious. Their chain is about 3 feet long, attached to the outside of one of the buildings. And they are lunging with all their strength. There is enough space for people to walk against the other side of the path, barely, but the dogs come very very close. If one of them ever broke off those chains there would be terrible consequences. “Perturbing the odd pilgrim” is the least of my worries.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
It’s hard to know where the private property begins and public right of way begins. But this walkway is the only way to get down to the bridge so the public clearly has the right to walk here. It takes you through what feels like a little corridor on a sidewalk. There is no grass or other vegetation, just a concrete path with the barn on one side.

@Tincatinker, I agree with what you say but these dogs are truly vicious. Their chain is about 3 feet long, attached to the outside of one if the buildings. And they are lunging with all their strength. There is enough space for people to walk against the other side of the path, barely, but the dogs come very very close. If one of them ever broke off those chains there would be terrible consequences. Perturbing the odd pilgrim is the least of my worries.
Sounds like a dangerous scenario for both the pilgrims and the dogs should a pilgrim get injured. And, IMO, securing a dog with only a three foot chain is cruel!

Last edited:
@peregrina2000, I had to have another look on godgle earth to remind myself of that conjunction. I have no recollection of dogs there, as others have commented, but can appreciate that a demented yard-dog in that confined area would not be any fun at all.

Let us hope that local pressure can bring about resolution.

My general comment about rights of passage, as opposed to rights of way as understood at least in the UK, is that in Spain, beyond the Caminos Real, there is no right of way. Passage is at the tolerance of the land-owner. And some of them: like the guy with the "impassible" gate on the Salvador, or the barbed wire tangle on the GR7 just outside Jimena de la Frontera don't give a monkey's.

I think that unless you have experienced these dogs and the only path through this place (as @Albertagirl and @peregrina2000 describe) it may be hard to truly understand the terror of walking through there. In addition to that (I thought after I got through) is how abusive it is to the dogs. They were straining and snarling and snapping so hard against their chains, I'm surprised they didn't break their necks!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
My response from Aida Menéndez seemed resigned to the likelihood that nothing is going to happen. But I have filled out a contact form to the town hall, and let’s see if I get any response. Anyone else who is inspired, have a go.

I also wonder if it’s worth thinking about going up the food chain a bit. Maybe there is someone in the Xunta‘s Xacobeo who would take an interest. I will do some googling, but if anyone has an idea, let me know. As @Theatregal says, it is really terrifying, in addition to being abusive to those deranged animals.

Edited to add a few more addresses to contact. I’ve written one letter and am sending it to any email or online contact form I can find. Feel free to add your voice as well.
asociacion@caminodeinvierno.com

Last edited:
Yes. There was only one when we passed through but it was in the middle of the road, which is as far as its chain would reach. I have seen a lot of dogs in Spain, none like this. It seemed to be a fighting dog by its build and behaviour and trained to kill and I am pretty sure it would have if it hadn't been restrained. It is a tragedy waiting to happen, not just to a pilgrim but to a small child or older person taken by surprise.

I actually do not disagree with you. If the dog is secured properly, Its barking and look should not be a grounds for removing them unless they are on public property.
You haven't met this dog (there was only one when we passed through), I have. Firstly, it was on public property, i.e. the middle of the road, which was as far as its chain reached. At first it wasn't barking, it was snarling, growling with its mouth and eyes wide open and lunging (pouncing might be a better description) with its full strength at me - clear signs a dog is attacking. It was a large, powerful, vicious dog of a fighting type and if it hadn't been chained, it would have killed me, I am sure of that. It is a tragedy waiting to happen - a small child or older person (not just a pilgrim) could be taken by surprise and they wouldn't stand a chance.

I have walked about 4000 kms in Spain seen and been barked at by a lot of dogs, both loose and restrained, but never anything like this.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
My response from Aida Menéndez seemed resigned to the likelihood that nothing is going to happen. But I have filled out a contact form to the town hall, and let’s see if I get any response. Anyone else who is inspired, have a go.

I also wonder if it’s worth thinking about going up the food chain a bit. Maybe there is someone in the Xunta‘s Xacobeo who would take an interest. I will do some googling, but if anyone has an idea, let me know. As @Theatregal says, it is really terrifying, in addition to being abusive to those deranged animals.

Edited to add a few more addresses to contact. I’ve written one letter and am sending it to any email or online contact form I can find. Feel free to add your voice as well.
asociacion@caminodeinvierno.com
As I mentioned before, the people in the hostal in Barxa knew about the dog/s and I seem to remember they said they had complained, but it is worth, as you say, going up the chain of command, or even the local police, who would probably be the ones to take action if the inevitable happens. Can I just reiterate to everyone, these are not 'nuisance' dogs: I have seen sheep dogs, hunting dogs, guard dogs and pets all over Spain. These ones are a public danger.

@peregrina2000, I had to have another look on godgle earth to remind myself of that conjunction. I have no recollection of dogs there, as others have commented, but can appreciate that a demented yard-dog in that confined area would not be any fun at all.

Let us hope that local pressure can bring about resolution.

My general comment about rights of passage, as opposed to rights of way as understood at least in the UK, is that in Spain, beyond the Caminos Real, there is no right of way. Passage is at the tolerance of the land-owner. And some of them: like the guy with the "impassible" gate on the Salvador, or the barbed wire tangle on the GR7 just outside Jimena de la Frontera don't give a monkey's.
The dog I saw was in the middle of a paved, public road, not on private property as every other vicious dog I saw in Spain was. This is the point we are trying to make, it was not in a field or a farmyard, it was on the road.

The roadway is public property, in Spain and the UK. Not in Spain nor any other developed country do I expect my life and safety to be endangered unnecessarily. Nobody else in Spain allows dangerous animals onto public property, why should this owner?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I'm looking forward to walking the Invierno in October, but this thread is really scaring the life out of me!
Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I guess forewarned is forearmed, I was neither. You'll be OK if you just keep a good look out.

I'm looking forward to walking the Invierno in October, but this thread is really scaring the life out of me!
No need to worry, Nuala. Forewarned is forearmed. It is only one place, and not everyone encounters them. I didn't. I actually wish I had so I could add my letters to the rest. But I had a totally uneventful passage.
You know where they are and can have poles and a water bottle at the ready. One of those cycling bottles can deliver a directed stream of water that surprises the heck out of even the most vicious dog. I used to fend off dogs who were attacking my road bike this way, aiming for their eyes. The surprise momentarily stops their aggression; they don't know what just happened or how to deal with it. By the time they figure it out, you'll be long gone.

But are the dogs actually on publicproperty?
Yes. The universal reports are that they are coming out halfway into the road. Surely that counts as public space?

one can always pass by on the other side.
There isn't much of another side in this place, which is the problem.

I also wonder if it’s worth thinking about going up the food chain a bit.
Laurie I think this is a very good idea. Potential bad publicity can work wonders, especially with a xunta wanting to develop a camino. Does anyone have Brierley's new guide? I wonder if he mentions these dogs? If so, showing them that might get some action.

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Very well said. Thank you for clarity. I have walked this route 6 time WITH OUT having this dog problem.

They are not 'yard dogs'. A yard dog is confined within its yard, that is the essential purpose of a yard dog - to protect the yard and that is what the yard dogs I have seen in Spain do, protect the yard. Chaining a ferocious dog out the front of the property is rather pointless if a would be intruder can climb over the back fence. I have encountered a lot of dogs in Spain (including the notorious Salvador sheep dogs) and believe me, perturbed doesn't even come close. I also don't think frightening people is what these particular dogs were trained or bred for.

No need to worry, Nuala. Forewarned is forearmed. It is only one place, and not everyone encounters them. I didn't. I actually wish I had so I could add my letters to the rest. But I had a totally uneventful passage.

Yes. The universal reports are that they are coming out halfway into the road. Surely that counts as public space?

There isn't much of another side in this place, which is the problem.

Laurie I think this is a very good idea. Potential bad publicity can work wonders, especially with a xunta wanting to develop a camino. Does anyone have Brierley's new guide? I wonder if he mentions these dogs? If so, showing them that might get some action.
Just had a look at Brierley's new guide and twice in that area he has in brackets.( Loud dogs)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks to @dick bird for your posts. I have walked the Invierno three times, and the dogs were only out on my last time. Those of you who did not encounter them were lucky.

As long as the chain holds, there is space to pass without getting attacked.
That is true, but they are certainly an occasion for "memento mori." I was quite certain that I was dead if the fiercer of those two dogs broke its chain or collar while lunging at me. On the other hand, I saw no reason for that to happen in the few moments that I was passing by, and of course it did not.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Update — The elected official in Quiroga whose duties include “all things camino” has responded to the Secretary of the municipal association and has promised to send out some local police to investigate the situation.

Please, please, please, if you have a report to make, be it in English or in Spanish, write to the email adadress above. We can’t lose momentum! I had a similar encouraging response from another individual last year, but it ultimately went nowhere.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Update — The elected official in Quiroga whose duties include “all things camino” has responded to the Secretary of the municipal association and has promised to send out some local police to investigate the situation.

Please, please, please, if you have a report to make, be it in English or in Spanish, write to the email adadress above. We can’t lose momentum! I had a similar encouraging response from another individual last year, but it ultimately went nowhere.
Done.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
This too shall pass!
Perhaps. Bad dogs are never born that way. When these dogs die, there may be others taking their place who have also been trained to be aggressive monsters. Best get this guy on animal welfare radar screens before some innocent pilgrim gets badly hurt - and for the sake of the obviously unhappy dogs.

When I lived in rural Galicia many years ago, most dogs where happy. Most were always loose and some of them (males) sometimes walked 1km and more around the house when didn't have to work.
I never was bitten.
First time for everything. Generally speaking, dogs in Spain are allowed to roam if the owner knows they aren't aggressive, and that goes for countries all around the world. A lot of the dogs I saw in Spain were unwilling, and possibly unable, to do more than sit in the middle of the road and stare at me with a distinct lack of interest. Sometimes aggressive guard dogs break out, it happens, but not by intention. Apart from anything else, Spanish people are no more willing to annoy their neighbours than anyone else is. I haven't been bitten by a dog in Spain either. But if that dog hadn't been held back by that chain, I'd have been seriously mauled. I have attached a picture of a more typical Spanish dog, with friend.

DSCN1170.JPG

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
When I know there is somthing on a trail that offends me I will Walk another route. There are many. To each their own. I say no more......
Perhaps. Bad dogs are never born that way. When these dogs die, there may be others taking their place who have also been trained to be aggressive monsters. Best get this guy on animal welfare radar screens before some innocent pilgrim gets badly hurt - and for the sake of the obviously unhappy dogs.

I just got a response from an Invierno Association, which said they will are willing to try to help.

If you want to join in, feel free to send a message to the Camino Invierno Municipal Association. https://www.caminojacobeodeinvierno.org/la-asociacion/

info@caminojacobeodeinvierno.es
I have sent a message to the email describing my experience, and that there is no other way to continue on the Camino Invierno. I regret that I did not have the confidence to compose it in Spanish.

I should like to share with the forum another experience which I had with dogs later on the same camino. I was walking along a country road towards town in the early evening, as the sky was beginning to darken. I became aware of movement behind me, approaching at a speed faster than my own. Two of the very large herding dogs were walking together, up the road behind me, They walked side by side, obviously close acquaintances. As they came nearer to me, one of them broke off from the couple to move left, leap effortlessly over a fence, and disappear in the twilight. The other reached and passed me, continuing his progress as if I were not there. I was fascinated with both of them, leading a private life that seemed to have little to do with humans. They were much more interesting than the two sad specimens near Barxa do Lor.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
When I know there is somthing on a trail that offends me I will Walk another route. There are many. To each their own. I say no more......
Sure. That's fine. When you know. But there are many who will walk the Invierno unaware of this dangerous place. I had no idea when I walked this route that I would encounter these dogs. It didn't "offend me", it terrified me. This is why, especially after several people have experienced the same thing, it is important to make the authorities aware, as the official camino path is the only way through this place.

Sure. That's fine. When you know. But there are many who will walk the Invierno unaware of this dangerous place. I had no idea when I walked this route that I would encounter these dogs. It didn't "offend me", it terrified me. This is why, especially after several people have experienced the same thing, it is important to make the authorities aware, as the official camino path is the only way through this place.
There is an alternate path about 800 metres before the area with the dogs that goes through A Labrada. It adds about 2.5klms to the journey but at least it takes us past a small cafe and Albergue. It rejoins the official path at Igrexa de Santa Mariña de Barxa de Lor.

€149,-
Jajaja, 13 million dogs in Spain!
There are alternate routes. Thanks for push. The same letter can be written in favor of the dog, I do believe. Thank you for your opinion!

Last edited:
Jajaja, 13 million dogs in Spain!
There are alternate routes. Thanks for push. The same letter can be written in favor of the dog, I do believe.
That's just fine from a distance as we sit in our chairs at home looking at our online maps. Or without ever having had the terrifying experience that many have had there. But as @Theatregal says, many pilgrims are unaware of the potential problem until they're right on it.

You're completely free to believe what you like @jerbear. But no-one has the right to inflict harm on others. Someone's right to have a dog and treat it as they like ends when it's teeth make contact with someone's leg. And in this case, when it consistently behaves aggressively in public space.

Who has been in contact with this animal teeth. It's supposition only.
No-one yet, as far as we know.
Hopefully never.

I am perplexed at your defensiveness. Many people have been terrified here. And it is a consistent problem, not at all in the same league as the normal pilgrim-dog interaction. That is enough to warrant concern, at the very least.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
No-one yet.
Hopefully never.

I am perplexed at your defensiveness. Many people have been terrified here. And it is a consistent problem, not at all in the same league as the normal pilgrim-dog interaction. That is enough to warrant concern, at the very least.

Sorry you are perplexed! I will hold my tongue. Never was my intention to perplex, only clarify.
Buen camino

A lot of people, including myself, have gone to great lengths to point out that this is not a case of a barking/excited/intimidating/large etc dog of the type we encounter all the time, and I have encountered a lot of those. These dogs (or dog, I only saw one) are dangerous. Not many dogs are really dangerous, but these ones are. Please have a good read of the posts. I think you will find clarity there. And if anyone ever does 'come into contact with this animal's teeth', they will be seriously injured. You haven't seen the dog. I have.
Sorry you are perplexed! I will hold my tongue. Never was my intention to perplex, only clarify.
Buen camino

There is an alternate path about 800 metres before the area with the dogs that goes through A Labrada. It adds about 2.5klms to the journey but at least it takes us past a small cafe and Albergue. It rejoins the official path at Igrexa de Santa
You can do that when you know about the danger, which I didn't of course, 2 years ago, and I do mean danger. Sadly, there wasn't a convenient signpost when we passed through. I have come across a fair number of the 13 and a half million dogs in Spain (not to mention several other countries around the world), but they were nothing like this. We post information as much as we can and try to label it as such so that readers understand we are warning about real dangers, not just airing our anxieties It would be rather nice if our fellow pilgrims took us at our word and accepted that this is a danger that needs to be addressed both for the sake of the thousands of pilgrims who do not assiduously read this forum but also for the local people who, having spoken to them I know, are also thoroughly fed up at these dogs and their owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it is time to close this thread now? I think everything that needs to be said has been said and it remains to be seen if there is any outcome to Peregrina2000 and the confraternity's efforts.

A lot of people, including myself, have gone to great lengths to point out that this is not a case of a barking/excited/intimidating/large etc dog of the type we encounter all the time, and I have encountered a lot of those. These dogs (or dog, I only saw one) are dangerous. Not many dogs are really dangerous, but these ones are. Please have a good read of the posts. I think you will find clarity there. And if anyone ever does 'come into contact with this animal's teeth', they will be seriously injured. You haven't seen the dog. I have.
Excuse me? I have walked that trail many times x6. And I see that dog each time. For the record I was the 5th to walk after they made it an ofical camino. And one of the first of this group. Know your facts before engaging please.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.