• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Video Camino Inglès 2014

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Love the video,maybe we will meet this year in Portugal. I will be there Oct.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Here an impression of our Camino Inglès in May 2014

I really like the video. Although I'm a film&TV professional and therefore kind of spoiled regarding films and videos, I like its Super8mm feel/touch ;) Maybe music adds to it also.
Those were actually first shots I've ever seen of CI and now I'm even more convinced to take it someday. Maybe even with my former girlfriend's son (will be 10 y/o this year), because CI is shorter than most Caminos and he wouldn't have much time to being bored. Also he's regular mountaineer (and that's Alps I'm talking about) so can't see any problem regarding walking distances.
Thanks Albertinho :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I really like the video. Although I'm a film&TV professional and therefore kind of spoiled regarding films and videos, I like its Super8mm feel/touch ;) Maybe music adds to it also.
Those were actually first shots I've ever seen of CI and now I'm even more convinced to take it someday. Maybe even with my former girlfriend's son (will be 10 y/o this year), because CI is shorter than most Caminos and he wouldn't have much time to being bored. Also he's regular mountaineer (and that's Alps I'm talking about) so can't see any problem regarding walking distances.
Thanks Albertinho :)

Hvala @KinkyOne
That is interesting to be a film and tv professional. The vids were taken with my iphone. Just an impression of the CI
The next caminho in May I will take my Gopro actioncam with me. In the harnass it just fits between the straps of my backpack.
The CI is a great walk for about a week so I think the boy will like it.
Lep pozdrav
Albertinho

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Beautiful! I can't wait to show my wife. We are set for our Camino Ingles in June. Thank you for the preview.

Beautiful! I can't wait to show my wife. We are set for our Camino Ingles in June. Thank you for the preview.
Just a minute ago I out some more things o. the Inglesforum a.o. The stamps on the credential.
Just read the other posts

Buen camino

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The embed video no longer works. Is there a link? I would really like to view it. Thanks.
No I took it off. It was a Christmas wishing with some views of the CI on you tube.
Just back from the Caminho Portugues. In Santiago now

Bom camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Just finished the caminho Portugues from Porto yesterday.
Very nice and special.

First part on the camino Portugues central, then swithed over to the coastal caminho, th n the most particular, the Variante Esperitual dos Salnés and at last the central again

Great time. Now in Santiago

Just finished the caminho Portugues from Porto yesterday.
Very nice and special.

First part on the camino Portugues central, then swithed over to the coastal caminho, th n the most particular, the Variante Esperitual dos Salnés and at last the central again

Great time. Now in Santiago
Well done, Albertinho. I was following your blog. That was nice too :)
Did you use your GoPro this year as mentioned in one of the previous posts?

I just saw that @Johan also came to SdC today. You might meet in Tertulia in the afternoon and post your photo.

Enjoy!

I just saw that @Johan also came to SdC today. You might meet in Tertulia in the afternoon and post your photo.

Enjoy!
Hvala ! We are now at TertuliA
Just had contact with Johan. See him on the bus tomorrow to Porto

Yes I used the Gopro. Great machine
Spectacular vids on the boat from Vila Nova de Arousa to Padrón

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hvala ! We are now at TertuliA
Just had contact with Johan. See him on the bus tomorrow to Porto

Yes I used the Gopro. Great machine
Spectacular vids on the boat from Vila Nova de Arousa to Padrón
Can't wait to see the footage once edited :)

Enjoy!
Btw. Found this beauty somewhere in Porto last week.
Lep pozdrav

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 3
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

So, I managed to lose my lovely Tilley hat. Left behind I think, in a shop in Cambre. Going back for it not an option as the place is closed today, Sunday. Am I destined to arrive in Santiago...
Beautiful walking weather on the Camino Ingles today
On one of the FB forums, someone asked about detouring to Fragas do Eume, just outside of Pontedeume, and it looks amazing. Since I'm splitting up Ferrol - Pontedeume into two days (taking the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.