• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Video from my camino in 2013

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you Reuver, this is a beautiful video. I am always amazed when pilgrims walk such a long long way. When did you ditch your pull-wagon, what a great way to transport your gear. How long did it take you? And are you planning another Camino, just wondering. Ingrid

From Constanza to Santiago de Compostela.
A nice way through Switserland, France and Spain.
Thank you Reuver, this is a beautiful video. I am always amazed when pilgrims walk such a long long way. When did you ditch your pull-wagon, what a great way to transport your gear. How long did it take you? And are you planning another Camino, just wondering. Ingrid

Hello IngridF

Two days before Le Puy I have sent my Roller Pack home.
The trails were rougher by the many stones on it.
I walked 95 days before I arrived in Santiago.
Next year I hope to walk the Camino San Salvador whit the Camino Primitivo .

Greetings
Ger (reuver)

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hello IngridF

Two days before Le Puy I have sent my Roller Pack home.
The trails were rougher by the many stones on it.
I walked 95 days before I arrived in Santiago.
Next year I hope to walk the Camino San Salvador whit the Camino Primitivo .

Greetings
Ger (reuver)
Well done and thankyou for sharing your wonderful memories with us....smiles.

Most read last week in this forum

Here’s my daily blog of my walk from Lisbon to Santiago with Relive videos. I started on April 17. https://paulscamino.com/
đź‘Ł Ever wandered what it is like to take an 11 and 14 year old on the Camino Frances? We can tell you, it is an amazing experience that you will be talking about for time to come! We managed to...
Am doing a vlog on the Plata which I thought I'd share! Started off with three nights in Seville for the FerĂ­a de Abril (video 1), and joined by my cousin from Vancouver. Currently on Day 3...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back