• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Video of the Camino Aragonés: May 2018

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you! Lovely video,brought back many memories of the Aragones.

Posted on You Tube:
Thank you, I loved your video. With the views that I recognize. I would have loved to meet you.
I walked The Aragones later in may 18. From Somport the 24th. and finished in Belorado on Camino Francés the 17th. of june. Then I had to go back home because of a damaged left knee.
I think the Aragones was pretty hard, which your video also shows. When I walked, it was raining just about every day, but never mind so be it. It was a fantastic and very hard walk. After coming home I told myself, never again, but now, I could go tomorrow if I had the opportunity.:)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thank you!! A preview for us as we are walking the Aragonés end September / beginning October 2019 and are very excited.

Thank you for posting, such a wonderful video, Spain is so beautiful. I wish I had walked this route a few years ago, not sure my legs and ankle could manage it now.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back