A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Video on scenes from Camino Norte 2015 - not viewable in United States

2020 Camino Guides

backpack45scb

Camino(s) past & future
2001 CF, 04-6 LP, 07 Port, 08-10 Arles, 11 Mozá,12-13 Gen-LP. 00-10 PCT, 15 Norte, 16 Primi
For those of you who are considering this route, this will give you a feel for what you will see while walking:
Even if you have already walked it, this may bring back memories.

spursfan

Veteran Member
The video is blocked on copyright grounds..at least to me.
The title of the thread warns that it cannot be viewed in the US - but for the rest of us it is a well chosen (if somewhat too many of horeos) and evocative set of still photos from Irun to Vilalba

movinmaggie

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2015) Scotland GGW (2017) Primitivo
For those of you who are considering this route, this will give you a feel for what you will see while walking:
Even if you have already walked it, this may bring back memories.
Backpack45scb, I'm in Canada and don't seem to be able to access it….As I am very interested in this trail as my next Camino (after the John Muir in Scotland), I would love to see it. Any other way to access it? Thanks

A

Anemone del Camino

Not able to view it either and I am north of the 49th.

A

Anemone del Camino

The title of the thread warns that it cannot be viewed in the US - but for the rest of us it is a well chosen (if somewhat too many of horeos) and evocative set of still photos from Irun to Vilalba
The title did not say that when the thread was first posted.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés: (2015, ‘17, ‘18 and ‘19)
Chemin de Tours + Camino del Norte: 2020
Backpack45scb, I'm in Canada and don't seem to be able to access it….As I am very interested in this trail as my next Camino (after the John Muir in Scotland), I would love to see it. Any other way to access it? Thanks
Try it here:

movinmaggie

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Try it here:
It sends a message that "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the owner". If it is on Youtube, under what title??

CanPete

Northern Route Pelgrim
Camino(s) past & future
Past : Northern route, Primitivo
Future : Via de la Plata, Sanabres, Portuguese routes
Just try view it viaYouTube, worked fine for me. . . .

MyDestinationGalicia

Mark Auchincloss
Camino(s) past & future
Camino de Invierno,Portuguese Ways x15 French Way Sarria x5, Silver Way Ourense, Santiago-Muxia x2..
Although it's lovely, it seems to be aother commercial platform for Camino Ways ????
While you may have a point Maggie and thanks for the complement, the posting is from me Mr My Destination Galicia ! I like Camino Ways but I like Ultreya Tours or I like the Amigos of the Camino etc. Google me and you will see you have a someone dedicated to promoting Galicia. I don't do it for money, most of what I do is unpaid. I love living here, proud of what I do including walking or biking the caminos and occasionally taking a few videos....It was an innocent post, you can see I have nothing to hide....always trying to to my best and help the pilgrim community....

handzondeck2

Camino(s) past & future
CF (x2); VdLP (x4); Portuguese (x2); Madrid (x2); S/Salvador, Primitivo, Ingles ('17) Camino 19 tba
Unable to access video via above links.
Video has to be viewed in You Tube proper and works well

movinmaggie

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I did go on to uTube, but I could only find one from 2013. Did you give your video a specific title so I could do a better search?

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • March

Votes: 46 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 172 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 278 24.3%