• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Villaviciosa no auberge ... but

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
Hotel Carlos with three beds in a beautiful hotel cost us 40 divided by three 13 euros and some change. Easter week so we feared price and availability.
Simple breakfast brought to room.
Dinner rec in town not that great but two other pilgrims from a different source also were told the same restaurant...

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Neve:

Please keep posting. Randy mentioned the same hotel. Hopefully I will be there this evening. How many beds in hotel?

Joe

I don't know how many beds, but I heard little to no activity in it so you shoukd be clear.
the lady was marvelous!
I am heading to Oviedo to send off a Camino friend and then heading back North on Friday so we might run into eachother....

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
My plan is to be in Gijon Thursday and at least Aviles on Friday. I am on a tight schedule as my flight home is May 1st.

Joe

I
My plan is to be in Gijon Thursday and at least Aviles on Friday. I am on a tight schedule as my flight home is May 1st.

Joe
should be in Aviles friday night coming in from the south in oviedo....maybe....
Have you run into three Germans who I loved dearly ( traveling apart)
Manuel- young Guy
Petra- woman
Nadine- young gal
I leave may 2nd.....
My dad is from your neck of the woods...

I

should be in Aviles friday night coming in from the south in oviedo....maybe....
Have you run into three Germans who I loved dearly ( traveling apart)
Manuel- young Guy
Petra- woman
Nadine- young gal
I leave may 2nd.....
My dad is from your neck of the woods...

I have met Manuel and Petra. The group I have been walking with is splitting up tomorrow. Three are heading south to do the Primitivo and one is spending two day in Gijon with a friend.
The last I saw Manuel was at Javiar's and Petra was Comillas. I have never met Nadine.

Joe

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hotel Carlos with three beds in a beautiful hotel cost us 40 divided by three 13 euros and some change. Easter week so we feared price and availability.
Simple breakfast brought to room.
Dinner rec in town not that great but two other pilgrims from a different source also were told the same restaurant...

This is a wonderful hotel run by a woman named Suni. The place is immaculate and in the center of town. A double room with breakfast is 30 euros, a single 20 and a triple 43. Hotel Carlos I.

Joe

Hi!

At Villaviciosa, I stayed at Hostal Sol. (It's near Hotel Carlos). 10 Euros.

Terry

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.