Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Virtual tour of Santiago de Compostela

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Heather R.

Past OR future Camino
Found a great way of virtually walking the streets of Santiago de Compostela, navigating in 360 degree photos.

http://www.compostelafilm.com/tour/

1) Click on one of the blue dots
2) Use your mouse to look left, right, up and down. If you see a red square in the photo, you can click it and see the view from where the red square is.

Enjoy!

Ivar
I've been biking the Camino virtually on my stationary bike using iFit. It downloads the map and the bike adjusts intensity for incline/decline. And I see a live street view of the area I'm riding via Google Maps.

Mike Savage

So many friends to meet . . . so little time
Past OR future Camino
Camino Francés,Inglés
Muxia/Finisterre
Português Coastal
Português Central
Sanabrés
Welcome Heather, that is a cool way to exercise!

Heather R.

Past OR future Camino
Yes, I'm enjoying it. I'm having foot surgery in December so this way I can at least have somewhat of my own private Camino experience. Long distance walking is not in my future for the next few months.

Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Heather R.

Past OR future Camino
Does not work for me. Could it be my ipad?
It is something that my Nordictrack bike is set up for. I pay for the iFit module. I can ride all around the world and see the beautiful landscape. I got this bike since my Camino trip had to be cancelled due to damage to my foot joint.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads