• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Vlogging from the Camino Portugues Litoral / Coastal

yennster

Portugues 2023
Time of past OR future Camino
April 2023 - Camino Portugues Costal Way
I started a few days ago! Just wanted to share my journey here with you all. Short, no BS videos of my real experience on the camino, recording purely for my own benefit because I have a bad short term memory

Buen Caminho!

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Great Videos! Your self awareness is refreshing....keep on going it gets easier ...take the variente espiritual if you have the time...and take off your shoes and socks when you have breaks....dry feet are happy feet...

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Planning to do the same walk next year but just from Vigo. Thanks for the vlogs! What shoes & socks do you recommend?
Definitely not the shoes and socks I have! 😂

No but seriously just any worn-in comfortable walking shoes will be good enough for this Camino. And I personally use soft merino wool socks (no smells)

I’m debating taking a rest day in Viana do Castelo tomorrow — gotta let the blisters air out 🤔
I had some issues with blisters on my last camino section. I went to the podiatrist and they cleaned them out and gave me advice (30 euro). Saved my walk!

And, you are doing great, there is nothing called cheating on the camino, cheating against what/who?! Buen Camino!!!

I had some issues with blisters on my last camino section. I went to the podiatrist and they cleaned them out and gave me advice (30 euro). Saved my walk!

And, you are doing great, there is nothing called cheating on the camino, cheating against what/who?! Buen Camino!!!
good call on the podiatrist. I think I’ll do some research tonight and maybe get to one here in Viana do Castelo tomorrow!

Thank you for the advice and words of encouragement 🙏

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Definitely not the shoes and socks I have! 😂

No but seriously just any worn-in comfortable walking shoes will be good enough for this Camino. And I personally use soft merino wool socks (no smells)
Which app are you using? Is it easy to use vs google maps?

Which app are you using? Is it easy to use vs google maps?
Once you find the entrance I found I didn’t need a map at all - but the Buen Camino app is good for finding the entrances

The Coastal Way is really well marked

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Good decision to stop your Camino today. As you alluded to earlier this walk seemed like a masochistic exercise for you. Your demeanor has really changed for the positive. As an aside, we’re starting Camino coastal -Sendal Litoral route tomorrow morning and scoped out the Se Cathedral in Porto earlier today and a path down to the river. Gorgeous day. Porto has a pleasant vibe. Have a safe trip back home!

Thank you everyone for watching and for the encouraging support ! Will definitely be trying again next year. ☺️ Buen Camino!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Currently, I'm at Caldas De Reis. I should have brought my breathable salomans as I originally planned but before leaving for this Camino I saw rain in the forecast and decided on my Gortex. What a mistake. Day 2 I was massaging my foot and felt the dampness from a blister popping. I threw on a Compeed for about 5 or 6 days and today went without the compeed, seems okay and hopefully it will stay that way for the next 2 days 40 something K, left to go.

I did talk to a young lady today, who had some issues so ended up buying some new shoes and is using those new shoes.

I would suggest a day off, get some proper blister bandages and keep going. I've talk or seen numerous people with blister issues.

I did the Norte two years ago and had no issues with blisters.7 weeks of walking.

Currently, I'm at Caldas De Reis. I should have brought my breathable salomans as I originally planned but before leaving for this Camino I saw rain in the forecast and decided on my Gortex. What a mistake. Day 2 I was massaging my foot and felt the dampness from a blister popping. I threw on a Compeed for about 5 or 6 days and today went without the compeed, seems okay and hopefully it will stay that way for the next 2 days 40 something K, left to go.

I did talk to a young lady today, who had some issues so ended up buying some new shoes and is using those new shoes.

I would suggest a day off, get some proper blister bandages and keep going. I've talk or seen numerous people with blister issues.

I did the Norte two years ago and had no issues with blisters.7 weeks of walking.
I will definitely be trying again next year!

I hope you will return, with better footwear...There are a lot of Vloggers on the Caminos but most of them share what you see and not what you feel, your videos really capture the emotions of a camino...you have a gift...Ultreia!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I hope you will return, with better footwear...There are a lot of Vloggers on the Caminos but most of them share what you see and not what you feel, your videos really capture the emotions of a camino...you have a gift...Ultreia!
Truly appreciate your feedback El Ramon! ❤️ thank you for the compliments— I loved every moment of these vlogs. I will definitely be back!!!

Day 7 - The Journey Home - thank you EVERYONE for watching and for all of the advice and support! ☺️

I started a few days ago! Just wanted to share my journey here with you all. Short, no BS videos of my real experience on the camino, recording purely for my own benefit because I have a bad short term memory

Buen Caminho!

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:
No one will be wearing anything but the clothes they walked in that day. Relax, enjoy.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back