• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Vodafone near Oriente Station?

peregrino99

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2003)
Via de la Plata (2004)
Camino Portuguese de la Costa 2017
Hello all,
Anyone know of Vodafone store near Oriente? Arriving May 26 from NY. Thanks.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
As I suspected, it's in the Vasco da Gama shopping centre, across the street from Lisboa Oriente. Piso 0 means the bottom floor--you can walk underneath the street through from the base of the station. (Also, there's a very good Continente grocery store along that same concourse in the shopping centre; good place for snacks, toiletries, similar to Walmart (US) or London Drugs (Canada) in carrying a lot of other goods besides food.)

Data for Vodaphone store:

Morada:Avenida D. João II, Lote 1.05.02, Shopping Centre Vasco da Gama, piso 0 nº 24, 1990-094 Lisboa
Horário:Every day from 10h00 to midnight
Serviços:Sales, Upgrades and Payments, Client Service
Coordenadas:Longitude -9.097720900000013 º Latitude 38.7679838 º

Thanks for the info. Muito obrigado pela information,

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello all,
Anyone know of Vodafone store near Oriente? Arriving May 26 from NY. Thanks.
Hi/ use google maps for any kind of searches like that. Just enter Vodafone and the city. We used it constantly in Porto and Lisbon- both hard to find your way around in but we simply found everything and did not get lost.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone, I went on a short coastal Camino Portugues in March with my 11 year old son and wanted to share some of my experiences here. We walked a very small part of the Camino. We started...
Hi fellow pilgrims! I have walked 1450km over several years on the Camino Frances alone, without planning much. This year is going to be very different! I have convinced my mom to come with me. I...
Hi, arrived in Porto today starting the coastal camino on Friday! I just found out the hostel I am staying at does not allow pack pick up. Im walking to vila cha 1st day and physically I cannot...
So I’d been given to understand in my pre-Camino research that one could just ask for a copo de agua (glass of water) which is basically tap water on the house. Since arriving in Portugal a few...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back