Search 62305 Camino Questions

Volunteers to translate into Spanish?

JohnnieWalker

Nunca se camina solo
Hi would any of our bi lingual forum members be willing to translate the new Guide to the Camino Ingles into Spanish?

More Spanish people are walking the route and this will of course go up considerably in the Holy Year.

If you can help please get in touch

John

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
John Brierley 2023 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Most read last week in this forum

Yeah, I’m a bit of a fan and I’ll admit that being in wine country is one of the motivations about doing the CF next spring. Obviously we cut right through Rioja country and I’m a major fan of...
Just curious... I'm not a hugger. Nor am I one to readily shake hands. I've been this way long before COVID. Living in Australia, which is very much a 'touchy' place, I have unintentionally...
This is my+google translate translation of an article in the Vorarlberg News (Austria), 18.11.22: ‘Pilgrim flood on the Way of St. James’ Litter, noise and vandalism are increasing in Santiago de...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.