Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Vueling and Clickair to merge

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I heard this last night... and not sure if this is good news. Iberia now has practically monopoly on Santiago - Barcelona and Santiago - Madrid... :?

Ivar

presumably the anti-trust people will be looking into that. From October you can fly Ryanair to Reus - not quite Barcelona, but close ;-) Increasingly, both Ryanair and easyJet are flying domestic routes in Spain. And then there's always the AVE - in 2012 or whenever it is . . .

John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Most read last week in this forum

Here’s an unusual question. What do I bring as gifts to my four young granddaughters when I return? They range in age from 2-8 years old. T-shirts will be outgrown in a matter of months, little...
Hello. My name is Ben. My wife and I went on our Camino from September 6-September 12. We walked the coastal Portuguese starting in Baiona. Thank you for any help you can provide. We took...
Is there anyplace open at 8am or earlier to buy a credencial in the cathedral area? I'll ask at my hotel when reception opens

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides