• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Vuelta a España 2022 route map

mark connolly

Time of past OR future Camino
sept 2016 CF
sept 2017 Lourdes to SJPDP via Piemonte
SJPDP to SDC via CF
2019 CF (God willing)
The race is scheduled to begin next week. According to the article and map, it affect the CDN.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Here is the map with names of the start and end towns for each stage. It starts 19 August (today) to 11 September 2022.

Attachments

• Mapa-Vuelta-Ciclista-Espana-Fuente_1710139791_164089673_1200x1569.jpg
    Mapa-Vuelta-Ciclista-Espana-Fuente_1710139791_164089673_1200x1569.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 77
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The route on the first week would be only time for conflict but it wouldn’t be with riders it would be with the crowds of spectators who might clog areas around the CdN and take up accommodation that pilgrims would otherwise want to use.

Last edited:
The route on the first week would be only time for conflict but it wouldn’t be with riders it would be with the crowds of separators who might clog areas around the CdN and take up accommodation that pilgrims would otherwise want to use.
Good point, I was held up for two hours by a car rally on el norte last year. Enjoy La Vuelta, wish I was there.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Oh dear, looks like I will encounter it when we leave San Sebastian on the 24th. Must get up early that day and end the road bit before the riders arrive.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.