• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walk El Camino in Six Minutes (el norte y el primitivo)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
This is great. As someone who has walked several Caminos, I feel your footage really captures the surroundings of the various parts of the Camino. Well done!
One question…the footage from various cities/towns seems to show virtually empty streets/closed shops. Is this due to the time of the day or is this due to a ‘post-Covid’ economic fallout?

This is great. As someone who has walked several Caminos, I feel your footage really captures the surroundings of the various parts of the Camino. Well done!
One question…the footage from various cities/towns seems to show virtually empty streets/closed shops. Is this due to the time of the day or is this due to a ‘post-Covid’ economic fallout?
Must of been the time of day. My wife is from Bilbao and we spent time there before and after El Camino. In the video, there weren't that many people shown, you're right, but generally there were tons of people in the street around Bilbao and other cities from August through to the beginning of November. We didn't see all that many people on El Camino del Norte itself at the beginning but there were quite a few on El Primitivo.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Must of been the time of day. My wife is from Bilbao and we spent time there before and after El Camino. In the video, there weren't that many people shown, you're right, but generally there were tons of people in the street around Bilbao and other cities from August through to the beginning of November. We didn't see all that many people on El Camino del Norte itself at the beginning but there were quite a few on El Primitivo.
But there are many times more people on El Frances of course, El Norte can often seem deserted in comparison. Not through the cities though.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. Besides shooting a little video every day on el Camino, I took quite a bit of time editing and doing the music.
Yes the editing is a huge task to try and get everything just right. You did a great job and I really enjoyed it. Thank you

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back