A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Walking again, and back on the Forum

Phillypilgrim

Camino(s) past & future
C F Sept.(2013) Camino de Madrid & Finisterre/Muxia Sept. (2014)
Finisterre/Muia June (2017).
Hola! Today, I finally got my laptop updated and cleaned up and I am back on the Forum!!! I could not get on for the past few months. Also, after a successful open heart surgery for a valve replacement (15 months ago) I am returning to Spain to walk. SOOOOO excited. I am going with two close friends, and only walking 1 week. (In the past I went alone, and walked 6 weeks & 4 weeks). I feel so fortunate to have the support to get back on the horse, so to speak. Walking a "rewalk' Santiago to Finisterre/Muxia, starting June 14th. Buen Camino all!!!

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
Hola! Today, I finally got my laptop updated and cleaned up and I am back on the Forum!!! I could not get on for the past few months. Also, after a successful open heart surgery for a valve replacement (15 months ago) I am returning to Spain to walk. SOOOOO excited. I am going with two close friends, and only walking 1 week. (In the past I went alone, and walked 6 weeks & 4 weeks). I feel so fortunate to have the support to get back on the horse, so to speak. Walking a "rewalk' Santiago to Finisterre/Muxia, starting June 14th. Buen Camino all!!!
Indeed, welcome back/home :)

Mike Savage

So many friends to meet . . . so little time
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés,Inglés
Muxia/Finisterre
Português Coastal
Português Central
Sanabrés
Welcome back and thank for sharing your good news. That is fantastic!

Buen Camino!

CaminoDebrita

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances SJPP to SdC Oct/Nov 2015
Frances Burgos toSdC March/April 2016
W. Highland Way August 2016
Camino Somewhere September 2017
I am so delighted that you are recovered from what must have been quite a daunting surgery to have to go through, you little trooper! And here you are getting back into Camino mode...so delighted.

I am sure that getting back on a walk will be just what you need to remind yourself of how amazing your body will work for you, now that you had a bit of a tune up. Very happy for you!

Buen Camino. Take it easy

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Ingles 2013, 2014 Camino portugese 2015,2016
Camino fisterra 2017
I hope you have a nice walk and if you meet a welsh man going from santiago- muxia and fisterra it will be me . I start walking to muxia on June 11th buen camino Martyn

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 10 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 188 24.4%