• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walking around the world

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Attachments

• map walk.pdf
    270.5 KB · Views: 20
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Learn more in this BBC reportage
by Neeta Lal about an ex war correspondent, Paul Salopek, walking around the world since January 2013 tracing the path of human migration.
What a journey that is!!
Thank you so much for that, @mspath ! Also thank you, @terryenroute ! Judging by our avatars, we are brothers not yet united! :cool:

Reminds me of Karl Bushby. I read his book "Giant Steps" a number of years ago. As part of the walk he crossed the Bering Straight from USA to Russia ON FOOT 😲. I believe it is one of only two reported crossings of the Bering Straight à pied, and the only one from USA to Russia. Pretty hard core. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Bushby
1617136867478.png

Last edited by a moderator:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

I have just walked the Via della Costa, and posted the following conclusion from my walk on my blog at www.followingyourfeet.com. As this is not a walk that seems very popular I thought I would...
For those who will walk something different , https://www.jejuolle.org/trail_en#/...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back