A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Walking Camino Frances starting October 19, 2018

2020 Camino Guides

Brunoalfeo

Camino(s) past & future
future
Just wondering if there are any other people beginning around this time, there will be two of us walking the whole route.

ItAintARace

Camino(s) past & future
CF Fall (2018)
Camino Portuguesa Fall (2019)
Starting October 17 from SJPP and hope to share the experience with those we find along our shared path. My daughter and I look forward to meeting you.

Barobins

Camino(s) past & future
Francés fall/winter 2019
I’m starting Oct 20-21 from Pamplona. First time and going solo. Very nervous. I’d love to meet people!

dougfitz

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Spain: Mar 2010, Apr 2014, May/Jun 2016. Norway/Sweden: 2012, 2018. Other: 2011, 2019. CP (2020)
I’m starting Oct 20-21 from Pamplona. First time and going solo. Very nervous. I’d love to meet people!
The OP was leaving in 2018. He might be a bit ahead of you, but I am fairly sure that you will find others along the way. It won't be as crowded as it would be in the summer. There is a big drop in the numbers arriving in Santiago in November, which is when you would be arriving. Last year there were 120 pilgrims registered as having started in Pamplona, and many more will join along the way. There were just over 4700 pilgrims travel on the Camino Frances in Nov 18.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 193 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 319 25.0%
  • June

Votes: 93 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 365 28.6%
  • October

Votes: 154 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock