• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walking in Mid September- October

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am walking mid sept - Oct. This is what I hope I will find: The worst of the summer heat will be over. Also, in the "shoulder season" the crowds will be slightly less, though all the albergues will still be open...

I understand, though that the shoulder seasons are getting busier of late. And with the weather, who knows, but Fall is one of my favourite times of year, so I have hopes.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
i haven't noticed a lot of discussion about walking in mid- September to mid- October. Am I choosing a silly time to walk? Any experience/ wisdom welcome. Thanks:)

We walked from Sept. 22 -Nov. 4 2016, we thought it was a perfect time. Walking this year from Aug-Oct.. SJJP to Santiago

I walked from Ponferrada to SdC in mid-September last year. It was great! I cannot say I had the best weather - first three days with rain. Kind of strange to say, though, it was what I needed. I was greeted with fog every morning. The rain and the fog invited me quickly into introspection, the exact thing I needed on this pilgrimage. I came to really love and appreciate the fog and the silence that came with it. I was glad that the rain did not accompany me the whole way, but I learned to make friends with it.

I am walking mid sept - Oct. This is what I hope I will find: The worst of the summer heat will be over. Also, in the "shoulder season" the crowds will be slightly less, though all the albergues will still be open...

I understand, though that the shoulder seasons are getting busier of late. And with the weather, who knows, but Fall is one of my favourite times of year, so I have hopes.
Perhaps we will meet on the way!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I walked from Ponferrada to SdC in mid-September last year. It was great! I cannot say I had the best weather - first three days with rain. Kind of strange to say, though, it was what I needed. I was greeted with fog every morning. The rain and the fog invited me quickly into introspection, the exact thing I needed on this pilgrimage. I came to really love and appreciate the fog and the silence that came with it. I was glad that the rain did not accompany me the whole way, but I learned to make friends with it.
Rain is very cleansing. The wind....that's what I need to make friends with!:p

No you are not silly to walk. Walked CF from SJPDP to CDS from September 10 to October 16 last year. The first 7 to 10 days is was a little difficult to get a bed at the alburgues. There seemed to be more pilgrims then so called expected, this may have been due to it was a Holy Year. After that it seemed to thin out. It was hot on the Mesata, so bring some sunscreen. It was rainy in Galcia, so bring a poncho. The latter half on the Camino, it was cool in the morning, it warmed up later in the day. Another note: I walked in September expecting to beat the summer crowds, which I did, again it was crowed for September, which I did not expect and had a little difficulty getting a bed at the alburgues for the first week etc. And that is the first rule of the camino: expect the unexpected. Good luck and Buen Camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
No you are not silly to walk. Walked CF from SJPDP to CDS from September 10 to October 16 last year. The first 7 to 10 days is was a little difficult to get a bed at the alburgues. There seemed to be more pilgrims then so called expected, this may have been due to it was a Holy Year. After that it seemed to thin out. It was hot on the Mesata, so bring some sunscreen. It was rainy in Galcia, so bring a poncho. The latter half on the Camino, it was cool in the morning, it warmed up later in the day. Another note: I walked in September expecting to beat the summer crowds, which I did, again it was crowed for September, which I did not expect and had a little difficulty getting a bed at the alburgues for the first week etc. And that is the first rule of the camino: expect the unexpected. Good luck and Buen Camino
Thanks mark. All great advice! I have been in Galicia at this time of year previously, and yes....it rained...a lot!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I had wondered the same and also trying to decide how to accommodate possible extreme heat in the beginning and extreme cold at the end. I leave from sjpdp on the 23 September.

Having walked the CF in stages over several years, after the first time we always walked late September into early October. Sometimes quite hot weather sometimes chilly, misty mornings For us generally very comfortable weather. We were lucky our rain gear hardly saw daylight. No sleeping bags, silk sleeping bag liners were all we needed.

I think the weather would cool off a lot going into October. Darker mornings as well.

We are considering the Camino Norte during the last week in August-September 2017. What weather should we pack for? We walked CF in may 2013. We were told it was the coldest, rainiest May on record. You can't plan for the unexpected but hat is the weather generally like along the coast at that time of year?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
i haven't noticed a lot of discussion about walking in mid- September to mid- October. Am I choosing a silly time to walk? Any experience/ wisdom welcome. Thanks:)
I have walked sections of the camino from St. Jean to Burgos and from Burgos to Villafranca del Bierzo both during late September and early October for the last two years. The weather has been wonderful so you are definitely going at one of my favorite times of the year. I want to see a change in season so I will be returning to the Camino on May 2nd to finish it and hopefully see remnants of winter and spring flowers. I don't know what to expect but I am excited. Buen Camino

I have walked sections of the camino from St. Jean to Burgos and from Burgos to Villafranca del Bierzo both during late September and early October for the last two years. The weather has been wonderful so you are definitely going at one of my favorite times of the year. I want to see a change in season so I will be returning to the Camino on May 2nd to finish it and hopefully see remnants of winter and spring flowers. I don't know what to expect but I am excited. Buen Camino

Ring was beautiful. Each section had it's own beauty and flowers. I don't know what the scrubby bushes along the path in the mountains are called but part of the day all we would see were white blossoms on the shrubs. The next day everything would be purple. So beautiful! Buen Camino

I too, am planning mid-September to late October or early November. I turn 60 on November 2 and have vowed to make some profound changes in my life, so the thinning crowds are better for introspection. I am not a fan of the rain or the wind, but will survive what comes my way. I'm hoping to do one of the Iceland freebie stopovers for a week or so in early September, then maybe two or three days on the way home, as November should be a decent month for the aurora borealis light shows. Paws crossed! Also, Iceland is famous for all its hot springs and by November I'm going to want to get in and NEVER get out!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
It is the very best time IMHO. I will be walking again this year September and half of October. (Portuguese Central, Sanabres, and Inglés)

I will be doing my third Camino this October to the first week of November and am looking forward to it. I have done two Camino (from St. Jean to Santiago) in early March and again in mid March and want to go the Napolean way out of St. Jean. I am also looking forward to flowers and different weather. Hope to run into to some others that are leaving St. Jean the first week of October, 2017. Buen Camino

Thank you. DanielH. Enjoy the Spring. It should be beautiful. Buen Camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I too, am planning mid-September to late October or early November. I turn 60 on November 2 and have vowed to make some profound changes in my life, so the thinning crowds are better for introspection. I am not a fan of the rain or the wind, but will survive what comes my way. I'm hoping to do one of the Iceland freebie stopovers for a week or so in early September, then maybe two or three days on the way home, as November should be a decent month for the aurora borealis light shows. Paws crossed! Also, Iceland is famous for all its hot springs and by November I'm going to want to get in and NEVER get out!
Wow New. What a wonderful way to celebrate the big 60. I hope the aurora is going off in your honour:D Hope to see you on the Road.

We walked Sept. 16-Oct 15. SJPP to SdC. First two weeks were hot. Then, Oct. 1, it cooled down and was great walking weather (although, I might have wanted a very light sleeping bag once the weather turned--I had only a liner). Lots of blue skies in between the mountains. First 3 nights after Roncevalles were a little tough getting a bed. After that, it was fine without reservations. Lots of Americans on the way that time of the year (much more than in July 2014). We stopped asking people which country they were from and started asking which state they were from. I'd choose that time of year again in a heartbeat. Buen Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
We walked Sept. 16-Oct 15. SJPP to SdC. First two weeks were hot. Then, Oct. 1, it cooled down and was great walking weather (although, I might have wanted a very light sleeping bag once the weather turned--I had only a liner). Lots of blue skies in between the mountains. First 3 nights after Roncevalles were a little tough getting a bed. After that, it was fine without reservations. Lots of Americans on the way that time of the year (much more than in July 2014). We stopped asking people which country they were from and started asking which state they were from. I'd choose that time of year again in a heartbeat. Buen Camino.

Thanks for the info on weather to expect

I will be doing my third Camino this October to the first week of November and am looking forward to it. I have done two Camino (from St. Jean to Santiago) in early March and again in mid March and want to go the Napolean way out of St. Jean. I am also looking forward to flowers and different weather. Hope to run into to some others that are leaving St. Jean the first week of October, 2017. Buen Camino

Flowers in October? Really?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Morning Glory, Castor Oil Plant, Camelia, Colchicum, Fushia, Aster, and I am sure there are others that I am forgetting. Definitely enough to be interesting and add to the beauty.

I had wondered the same and also trying to decide how to accommodate possible extreme heat in the beginning and extreme cold at the end. I leave from sjpdp on the 23 September.
be honest, I don't think that the cold at the end would be what I consider "extreme" . Granted, I live in a country where people wear parkas and shorts and see nothing wrong with that. Below are the average temperatures For the time we both will be there. For me, those temperatures are comfortable walking weather. However, averages are just that: average, and a couple days of extreme temperatures either way can skew the results.

https://www.yr.no/place/Spain/Galicia/Santiago_de_Compostela/statistics.html
https://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Spain/temperature-october.php

As for accommodating the heat or cold the answer lies in layers: When I was cross country skiing, when the temps were -15C or so, the big issue was not overheating - when you are in motion, your body generates * a lot* of heat. So dress in layers you can remove when you heat up. And a wind breaker of some sort is essential

I hope this is helpful for you.

Thank for those links AbbyDee. Great info to have. And yes, as averages, they look perfect for walking. I guess altitude brings it own surprises. The night temps in Central Spain look chilly. Good sleeping weather!:)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Morning Glory, Castor Oil Plant, Camelia, Colchicum, Fushia, Aster, and I am sure there are others that I am forgetting. Definitely enough to be interesting and add to the beauty.

500 miles for wild fuscias in October! A rallying call to get me out of bed every morning! Thank you.

Plus figs, apples, pears, blackberries, grapes, almonds, walnuts, chestnuts. Hasten to add none taken from farmers fields. Only those growing in wild areas.

What is the freebie Iceland stopover?

Since I live in south Texas and we do not get a lot of cold would a light fleece, softshell jacket and gore-tex rain jacket be enough or overkill? I also plan to take a 40 deg F sleeping bag.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
My first post in [many] months. Thanks everyone involved for all the good information. Hope to see you somewhere between St Jean and Santiago during September and October 2017. Buena suerte y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Buen Camino Sailor!

In Last week of September and all of October is there an issue with getting a bed or is there nothing to worry about getting a bed?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Flight tickets booked and I will start in Pamplona on Sept 22, 2017. Maybe I will see some of you there.

Last edited:
That is great Mark!

Buen Camino!

Hi Billy Jane

I walked my first Camino Sept/Oct 2016 starting St Jean De Pied Port 23rd Sept and ending Santiago 20th Oct.
My criteria was simple.

I wanted to miss the heat of summer
I wanted to avoid overcrowding
I wanted to have reasonable expectation of accommodation without everywhere being full. I stayed in Municipals
I wanted to experience the challenge of walking alone.

I got all of the above plus enough "social" interaction to make the whole experience interesting and fulfilling. I kept faith with the challenge and carried my backpack all day, everyday. I stayed in the most basic of accommodations, even sleeping on the floor on 3" mattress.

The trick is to know what you can do as opposed to unrealistic targets relating to what you want to do. Spend time getting the right kit together and embrace the rules. If you are not prepared for the Camino, you will be caught out. Footwear is important, blister regime is important. I made a point of stopping every 3 hours or so and removing all footwear including socks and then moving on, this enabled me to cover "more" distance in the day rather than less.

Keep hydrated and only carry essentials, the 2 of everything rule is a good guide. Your timing is better than mine in that you are starting earlier in the month. Your timeframe looks good and I am sure you will reach Santiago. I found travelling through Galicia middle of October to be cold (and wet).

I plan to do Camino Del Niort in April/May 2018 and I am looking forward to the beautiful scenary (Irun to Santiago)

Buen Camino

Peter

Hi Billy Jane

I walked my first Camino Sept/Oct 2016 starting St Jean De Pied Port 23rd Sept and ending Santiago 20th Oct.
My criteria was simple.

I wanted to have reasonable expectation of accommodation without everywhere being full. I stayed in Municipals

I got all of the above plus enough "social" interaction to make the whole experience interesting and fulfilling. I kept faith with the challenge and carried my backpack all day, everyday. I stayed in the most basic of accommodations, even sleeping on the floor on 3" mattress.

The trick is to know what you can do as opposed to unrealistic targets relating to what you want to do. Spend time getting the right kit together and embrace the rules. If you are not prepared for the Camino, you will be caught out. Footwear is important, blister regime is important. I made a point of stopping every 3 hours or so and removing all footwear including socks and then moving on, this enabled me to cover "more" distance in the day rather than less.

Keep hydrated and only carry essentials, the 2 of everything rule is a good guide. Your timing is better than mine in that you are starting earlier in the month. Your timeframe looks good and I am sure you will reach Santiago. I found travelling through Galicia middle of October to be cold (and wet).

I plan to do Camino Del Niort in April/May 2018 and I am looking forward to the beautiful scenary (Irun to Santiago)

Buen Camino

Peter
Hi Peter,

Thanks for this great advice. Especially the bit about stopping every three hours and removing shoes. I'm sure my poor old feet will love me for it. My heart is reminding me to slow down during my physical preparation. I'm thinking about speed= distance, but my feet don't agree;) Thanks for taking the time to give me so many hints. Appreciate it! I hope your Camino is wonderful and full of flowers and sunshine:D

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Billy Jane

My criteria was simple.

Buen Camino

Peter

I really appreciate your specifics, esp. about Galicia in mid-October. I was thinking of leaving SJPP last week of Sept, 2017, now I think I'll move it up to mid-September.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I really appreciate your specifics, esp. about Galicia in mid-October. I was thinking of leaving SJPP last week of Sept, 2017, now I think I'll move it up to mid-September.

Hi Billy Jane

When I first read your submission, I got the impression you were starting out "mid September" which prompted me to note how wet and cold it can be in Galicia mid to late October.

In light of your most recent response, can I just elaborate...............I set out 23rd September from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago. I had the Brierley guide book which is very good and the suggestion was that following the timeframe outlined, the trip would be completed in 33 days without stopovers. I completed my walk in 28 days without stopovers. The point I am making is that had I taken the Brierley timeframe, I would have been travelling in Galicia later in October than my 28 day timeframe.

Because I was moving a little faster I was starting out at approximately 6:00 am to 6:30 am. In Galicia it can be misty at high elevation and at that time in the morning it will be cold and it could be raining (this is subjective because weather is so unpredictable) In Astorga I invested in a pair of gloves and a neck snood. I layered up and all was good. I had a poncho which on reflection, for me was a mistake. In 2018, I will take something like a "Musto" waterproof jacket and pant waterproofs and a waterproof cover for rucksack obviously. I found the "inside" of the poncho became wet with body heat and I found myself stopping, taking it off and drying the inside with a towel before travelling on.

For me if I wer to do the Camino France again, I would start out a week earlier, say 15th September? everyones circumstances are differant and it will always be what it will be. It was not a problem for me but I did find when I was in my last week of walking, some of the "albergues" had closed for the season. Not a problem but certainly I found I was walking on to alternative accommodations and not necessarilly my first choice. Having said that, I was lucky lucky lucky in that all my overnights were more than acceptable including all municipals, donnativo and primativo's 10 Euros or donations, brilliant.

I did my first Camino at 71 and I looked at all aspects of preparation. Parts of the "France" are more challenging than others but it is all manageable even carrying a backpack everyday.

I am sure you have done your research and your preparation will be ongoing. One other thing, to avoid the crowds, I stayed in locations en-route but beyond the "popular" designations, some of which were fantastic.

Sorry to have gone on so much.....Good luck

Buen Camino

Peter

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Billy Jane

When I first read your submission, I got the impression you were starting out "mid September" which prompted me to note how wet and cold it can be in Galicia mid to late October.

In light of your most recent response, can I just elaborate...............I set out 23rd September from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago. I had the Brierley guide book which is very good and the suggestion was that following the timeframe outlined, the trip would be completed in 33 days without stopovers. I completed my walk in 28 days without stopovers. The point I am making is that had I taken the Brierley timeframe, I would have been travelling in Galicia later in October than my 28 day timeframe.

Because I was moving a little faster I was starting out at approximately 6:00 am to 6:30 am. In Galicia it can be misty at high elevation and at that time in the morning it will be cold and it could be raining (this is subjective because weather is so unpredictable) In Astorga I invested in a pair of gloves and a neck snood. I layered up and all was good. I had a poncho which on reflection, for me was a mistake. In 2018, I will take something like a "Musto" waterproof jacket and pant waterproofs and a waterproof cover for rucksack obviously. I found the "inside" of the poncho became wet with body heat and I found myself stopping, taking it off and drying the inside with a towel before travelling on.

For me if I wer to do the Camino France again, I would start out a week earlier, say 15th September? everyones circumstances are differant and it will always be what it will be. It was not a problem for me but I did find when I was in my last week of walking, some of the "albergues" had closed for the season. Not a problem but certainly I found I was walking on to alternative accommodations and not necessarilly my first choice. Having said that, I was lucky lucky lucky in that all my overnights were more than acceptable including all municipals, donnativo and primativo's 10 Euros or donations, brilliant.

I did my first Camino at 71 and I looked at all aspects of preparation. Parts of the "France" are more challenging than others but it is all manageable even carrying a backpack everyday.

I am sure you have done your research and your preparation will be ongoing. One other thing, to avoid the crowds, I stayed in locations en-route but beyond the "popular" designations, some of which were fantastic.

Sorry to have gone on so much.....Good luck

Buen Camino

Peter
Again, thank you so much for the great info Peter. I am looking at extending by a week. Let's see what Nature serves up.

I walked the Penine Way back in 1998. It rained constantly. At that time I used wet weather gear as opposed to a poncho. It was pretty drippy in there, in spite of the cold air outside. I think that if it rains, you're just going to get wet....inside or out:) I guess us humans aren't perfectly built for wandering about in the rain. If my shoes stay dry, I can cope with just about anything!
I hope that I am still walking when I am 71. You inspire me. Thank you:D

We will walk from Leon in mid September to Santiago in early October. During these period, I am wondering what weather is and what temperature is, preparing for possible "clothes and other carrying stuffs".

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We will walk from Leon in mid September to Santiago in early October. During these period, I am wondering what weather is and what temperature is, preparing for possible "clothes and other carrying stuffs".

Below is a response I made to a similar question and includes URLs to web sites that will give you the information you require, hope this helps.

To be honest, I don't think that the cold at the end would be what I consider "extreme" . Granted, I live in a country where people wear parkas and shorts and see nothing wrong with that. Below are the average temperatures For the time we both will be there. For me, those temperatures are comfortable walking weather. However, averages are just that: average, and a couple days of extreme temperatures either way can skew the results.

https://www.yr.no/place/Spain/Galicia/Santiago_de_Compostela/statistics.html
https://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Spain/temperature-october.php

As for accommodating the heat or cold the answer lies in layers: When I was cross country skiing, when the temps were -15C or so, the big issue was not overheating - when you are in motion, your body generates * a lot* of heat. So dress in layers you can remove when you heat up. And a wind breaker of some sort is essential

I hope this is helpful for you.

When I walked the Francés Sept/Oct 2015 I had a couple day with frost on the ground, a couple days in mid September of 34C (93F) and a few days of rain. I also had two days of heavy fog all morning as I got closer to Santiago. It definitely felt like fall in Northern Spain.

When I walked the Francés Sept/Oct 2015 I had a couple day with frost on the ground, a couple days in mid September of 34C (93F) and a few days of rain. I also had two days of heavy fog all morning as I got closer to Santiago. It definitely felt like fall in Northern Spain.
Thanks Mike. I love the shoulder seasons...at least you get a variety of weather. Keeps you awake to all the seasonal miracles.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks Mark, for the information.

I walked the CF in the spring last year and now want to walk it in the fall this year. I hope to start out of SJPP in mid. September. Can't wait to see northern Spain in another season, at harvest time. This forum used to have like a calendar or list of who was leaving on what dates.... is there something like that now?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am walking September 10 first night in Orisson. I am thinking I'll be setting off at 6am to get a bed for the night. I wasn't planning on taking a sleeping bag, just a silk sheet. Would I need one?

That is the very best time. Buen camino.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am walking September 10 first night in Orisson. I am thinking I'll be setting off at 6am to get a bed for the night. I wasn't planning on taking a sleeping bag, just a silk sheet. Would I need one?

I walked at almost the exact time in 2014. I took an inexpensive "Ozark Trail" sleeping bag rated at 40 degrees that I bought at Walmart. Multiple times I was very glad I had it.

It's not when you start, it's what time you stop that dictates whether you will get a bed. 7am - 1pm is plenty of walking for me. It's the mega-walkers who arrive late that have to worry more.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.