• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Walking in the rain

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
As a desert dweller, I love the rain. Walked home in a hard rain, with no coat or umbrella, last week. Got wet, loved it. As it's August, it was a warm rain :)

I've gotten soaked in a cold rain in the mountains, not fun.

I love the rain. As I am heavily into daily walking now, walking in the rain is inevitable. And regardless of the sensory experience of becoming soked to the skin, there is a solitude, whether in an urban, suburban or rural setting where everything seems to hunker down, as you go your way.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ahhhh the rain in spain.....love it.

I live on the wet coast so rain is part of life but oh my goodness the rain in Spain just about did me in. Walking on the highway in heavy heavy rain and wind because if you walked on the trail the water was well over ankle deep. If it hadn't been for a young German girl who went by singing I would have stuck my thumb out for a ride. After 4 days of the same I did eventually just pack myself onto a bus and jump forward about 25 kilometres. I don't recall ever being so soaked to the skin, cold, miserable for days on end.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I won´t say that I actually love walking in the rain. But after the summer we have had here in Denmark this year, when I come to Spain, I will be well prepared for the rain…

As a desert dweller, I love the rain. Walked home in a hard rain, with no coat or umbrella, last week. Got wet, loved it. As it's August, it was a warm rain :)

. . . and the Sage smell so sweet!

I won´t say that I actually love walking in the rain. But after the summer we have had here in Denmark this year, when I come to Spain, I will be well prepared for the rain…
As a fellow Dane, I know what you mean; Galicia is no surprise !!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My familly is originally from South West Ireland were most days are likely to be "Soft." The classification of rain in Ireland can be found below:

http://www.dailyedge.ie/irish-rain-scale-1275040-Jan2014/

The only time I have expeienced level 11 was in Alabama when my car started to flaot of the Interstate Highway.

I made some of my most memorable images on the rainy days. I will never forget that day at Cruz de Ferro.

Everyone I walked with Tom and he has a great photographer. I have a similar photo. It was taken on my first camino 4 years ago. It was my meditiation when I let my children go. They were now women and I had to change my view of them to free them from my protective grip and let them be the fantastic women they are today. It was one of the most painful moments of my life. Love you Tom599685_10151346188338309_2106657751_n.jpg

Back