• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walking the Camino-Six Ways to Santiago film release in NZ

Fergus Grady

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi fellow Kiwi's,

This a call out for all New Zealanders interested in the Camino. I have tagged all the NZ forum members that I can find. Please feel free to add anyone that I have missed.

I work for Umbrella Entertainment and we are excited to bring the film Walking the Camino-Six Ways to Santiago http://www.umbrellaent.com.au/movie/walking-the-camino/ to NZ cinemas in August 2015.

We are reaching out to Kiwi's from all over the country to participate in sharing your Camino stories at screenings all over the country,

If you are interested in becoming involved, please don't hesitate to send me an email fergus@umbrellaent.com.au or calling me on +61 3 9020 5134

Buen Camino!

@cross6011 @Lise T @Jon & Viv @Sue M 23 @Kiwi-family @Elizabeth Nelson @Mia and John @Sarah Kember @kaylfrazer @Trish MacGregor @DebandPeter14 @JAL @Pam Gove @GettingThere @Kiwi-d @gerardcarey @KiwiNomad06 @johnofthex @Carol06 @gittiharre @Simon @Atty @oliver George @sillydoll @nicoletti @Vickiwi @jenipickles @Fatwitch @soodoo @kiwipilgrimnz

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi fellow Kiwi's,

This a call out for all New Zealanders interested in the Camino. I have tagged all the NZ forum members that I can find. Please feel free to add anyone that I have missed.

I work for Umbrella Entertainment and we are excited to bring the film Walking the Camino-Six Ways to Santiago http://www.umbrellaent.com.au/movie/walking-the-camino/ to NZ cinemas in August 2015.

We are reaching out to Kiwi's from all over the country to participate in sharing your Camino stories at screenings all over the country,

If you are interested in becoming involved, please don't hesitate to send me an email fergus@umbrellaent.com.au or calling me on +61 3 9020 5134

Buen Camino!

@cross6011 @Lise T @Jon & Viv @Sue M 23 @Kiwi-family @Elizabeth Nelson @Mia and John @Sarah Kember @kaylfrazer @Trish MacGregor @DebandPeter14 @JAL @Pam Gove @GettingThere @Kiwi-d @gerardcarey @KiwiNomad06 @johnofthex @Carol06 @gittiharre @Simon @Atty @oliver George @sillydoll @nicoletti @Vickiwi @jenipickles @Fatwitch @soodoo @kiwipilgrimnz
Looks wonderful. Hope I will be here when it screens. Back on 23.8. From walking Via Baltica/ Scandinavica pilgrim route in Germany.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back