• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walking the Coast

urbanhiker

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2012)
Le Puy to Moissac (2013)
Camino Portugues (Sept 2014)
Camino del Norte/Irun to Luarca (April 2015)
Camino Inglés/Camino Finisterra/Muxia (Oct 2015)
Moissac to St. Jean (2016)
Hi,

I have posted before. I am doing the Camino Portuguese in Sept and will go from Lisbon to Santiago. I am using John Brierley's book as a guide. My thought is to do the Alternate coast route from Vila de Conde to Tui instead of the recommended, or more common inland route. Any thoughts on which would be easier, less car traffic, better vistas, lodging? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Ray

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Ray, I have only driven the coastal route in 2013 and I can tell you it is very beautiful. It is a lot like the west coast of Ireland, beautiful beaches and rugged shoreline. We found the locals to be very friendly and helpfull. This walk is on my list to do. I cannot advise you on the inland route as I have not seen it.
Bom Caminho.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Any thought would only be helpfull if somebody walked both routes. I justed walked the inland and can only say, from Porto do NOT walk out of the city. Take the coastal route, at least until vila do conde. After that......

I spoke to people who walked the complete coast and some said it was great and another said it was nice, but everything on your left gets a bit boring after a while.

It's a choice you have to make. I really liked the inland route, but regretted walking out of Porto to Vilarhino instead of vila do conde. The walk out was horrible. Even more then walking in and out ofBurgos and Leon....combined. Thats saying alot.
Oh and i am not one to say quickly that a certain road or crossing is dangerous, as long as you use some common sense, but MAN!!! There are some dangerous roads on this section. Really!
Unbelievable that pilgrims are even aloud to walk on certain roads. Crazy.

Any thought would only be helpfull if somebody walked both routes. I justed walked the inland and can only say, from Porto do NOT walk out of the city. Take the coastal route, at least until vila do conde. After that......

I spoke to people who walked the complete coast and some said it was great and another said it was nice, but everything on your left gets a bit boring after a while.

It's a choice you have to make. I really liked the inland route, but regretted walking out of Porto to Vilarhino instead of vila do conde. The walk out was horrible. Even more then walking in and out ofBurgos and Leon....combined. Thats saying alot.
Oh and i am not one to say quickly that a certain road or crossing is dangerous, as long as you use some common sense, but MAN!!! There are some dangerous roads on this section. Really!

I can only second this....can not recommend walking out of Porto at all.
Instead, I heeded advise and took the 500# bus to Matasinho, end @ Mercado, take bridge across water...and off you go....along the coast that is, until Vila do Conde. And then inland to Rates,
I know myself enough to know that i don't fancy walking on pavement along side mega-speeding heavy traffic...and certainly not for hours on end.

Hi,

I have posted before. I am doing the Camino Portuguese in Sept and will go from Lisbon to Santiago. I am using John Brierley's book as a guide. My thought is to do the Alternate coast route from Vila de Conde to Tui instead of the recommended, or more common inland route. Any thoughts on which would be easier, less car traffic, better vistas, lodging? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Ray
Hi Ray. I'm walking the same at the end of Sept from Lisbon to Santiago. I'm doing the inland route myself for no other reason than cause I want to. Might see you along the way

Michelle

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Hi Dutch. Thanks for that advice I have noted it down to remember for when I'm there. Also can you tell me how long did it take you to do the walk from Lisbon to Santiago? I'm just not sure if I have allowed myself enough time as I first read it was 610km's now I'm hearing it's more like 670km's. To me that is a huge difference in km's. I allowed myself 25days. Do you think that would be enough without rushing? Also when I walked the Del Norte Route some years back the water fountains were quite good to drink from and there were a lot along the way. Is this the same on this route? Thanks
Michelle.

Can only share my experience with the coastal route.....it was beautiful, gave me a flavor of the Atlantic coast along portugal. The locals were very helpful and friendly. If I had it to do all over I still would not take the first half of the inland route. My first stop on that route would still be Redondela and will probably even skip that town. The coastal route gives you an experience with people who live off the land and the sea on a daily basis. I live near water now, but this is different. Personal choice, you won't go wrong either way.

Hi Dutch. Thanks for that advice I have noted it down to remember for when I'm there. Also can you tell me how long did it take you to do the walk from Lisbon to Santiago? I'm just not sure if I have allowed myself enough time as I first read it was 610km's now I'm hearing it's more like 670km's. To me that is a huge difference in km's. I allowed myself 25days. Do you think that would be enough without rushing? Also when I walked the Del Norte Route some years back the water fountains were quite good to drink from and there were a lot along the way. Is this the same on this route? Thanks
Michelle.
We walked 32 days from Lisbon to Santiago with one extra day for rest/sightseeing in Coimbra, Porto and Barcelos (bus detour to Braga ) we skipped day 3 from Alverca de Ribatejo to Azambuja and took the train due to a lot of walking alongside a busy road

It is a beautiful route along the coast, you get the gist from my profile photo looking towards Castro de Sao Paio. While there is no ferry service at moment between Caminha and A Guarda, there are alternative boat service options which you can use until the ferry starts again which fingers crossed should be soon, I will post an update when the local mayors whom I am in regular contact confirm everything. I thought everyone would like the video I've taken of the shoreline route from Porto to Santiago de Compostela see link
Buen camino

Further to my last post, I spoke to my great friend Luis Freixo the expert Blogger on the Portuguese Way, and he has spoken to the Port of Caminha and there are maritime operators that are authorized to carry out tourist crossings of the river Minho :

Mario Gonçalves 963416259 maximum 5 people on boat 10 € per person, with boarding where the ferry is in Caminha.
Portnautic advance notice of 30 minutes,catamaran with capacity for 12 people 031741 967 still don't have price.
Emidio Sebastian Nunes 965836998.

Thank you MyDestinationGalicia,
That is the best bit of news I have heard for a while, I should arrive in Caminha on the 18 June and would like to stay in A Guarda that evening do you know where I can find the boat running times if they have a set schedule .

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It is a beautiful route along the coast, you get the gist from my profile photo looking towards Castro de Sao Paio. While there is no ferry service at moment between Caminha and A Guarda, there are alternative boat service options which you can use until the ferry starts again which fingers crossed should be soon, I will post an update when the local mayors whom I am in regular contact confirm everything. I thought everyone would like the video I've taken of the shoreline route from Porto to Santiago de Compostela see link
Buen camino

Oh my is wish it was late September now! Loved the video. Just makes me want to be there. I'm super excited thanks for sharing.
Michelle.

I started my walk on Tuesday from Porto along the coast. Although I heard that taking a bus to Matosinhos was easier, I enjoyed my walk starting frelm the harbour instead. First stay was in Vila Chà at a "campismo" where I paid €4 to sleep with my sleeping pad/bag near the bathing facilites. Hot shower.
Clean washrooms. Available outlets to charge phone. Snack shop and mini market on site too. Highly recommended for the budget. Today I made it to Esposende. Caution: if you have any literature you collected along the way that said there is a campismo here - there isn't! It's in Fão or further north. I ended up getting in late and getting a hotel because of it. Btw, this town has free wifi everywhere! ImageUploadedByCamino de Santiago Forum1403218710.795009.jpg

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Please, do walk out of Porto!
If you start from the Sé Cathedral, walk down to the river, follow the river to the Atlantic and to Matosinhos. Great walking about 10 km.
I go to Portugal and to Spain to walk a pilgrimage so I do walk every step...
I don´t bus - I don´t take a cab or train...Take the pilgrimage as it is ...boring...industrial...no shade...happy...easy...tarmac...inspiration...inner voyage...flying high...crying...longing home...and keep on walking :)

Bom caminho.

Last edited:
I started my walk on Tuesday from Porto along the coast. Although I heard that taking a bus to Matosinhos was easier, I enjoyed my walk starting frelm the harbour instead. First stay was in Vila Chà at a "campismo" where I paid €4 to sleep with my sleeping pad/bag near the bathing facilites. Hot shower.
Clean washrooms. Available outlets to charge phone. Snack shop and mini market on site too. Highly recommended for the budget. Today I made it to Esposende. Caution: if you have any literature you collected along the way that said there is a campismo here - there isn't! It's in Fão or further north. I ended up getting in late and getting a hotel because of it. Btw, this town has free wifi everywhere! View attachment 10975

Please , feel free to ask anything if you need any advice.
I did the coastal from Porto/ Matosinhos to Caminha and from Caminha to Valenca/ Tui and all the way to SDC 5 weeks ago.
Bom Caminho.

Below is a link to a map of the route I took walking out of Porto to Matinoshos on 14 June Starting at Residencial S.Jorge Rua Alexandre Herculano and finishing at

Senhor de Matosinhos Pensão Residencial Rua do Godinho nº 634 4450-147 Matosinhos

It is certainly the best walks out of any town

If you want to get a credential In Porto don't leave it until you are leaving in the morning as on the Saturday morning i left the church was still locked up at after 08.30

http://www.mapmyhike.com/workout/607215137

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Go Coastal - beautiful, tranquil, lovely locals-I walked it last September

Take Metro from Porto to Matosinhos Mercardo,cross the bridge and you will
pick up your first arrow.

Have an Excel spreadsheet ( accommodation ) - mainly small hotels, very reasonable prices
if you would like it - send E- mail address.

Best.

Hi,

Thanks,
Ray
Hi . I live by the coast in southern Portugal and will be walking from Porto to Santiago beginning mid September and using the inland route. The reasons for my doing this as opposed to the coastal route is accomodation inland appears to be cheaper. The weather changes around early October, sometimes bringing very heavy weather off the Atlantic. Walking the coastal route in heavy weather might be extremely hard work,almost horizontal rain and vicious wind.That being said,the weather may remain clement. Come what may,Bom caminho.

Bom caminho is the Portugues for buen camino(spanish). The "m" in Bom is pronounce like an N and the H in caminho is pronounce as a Y so it sounds like bon cameenyo.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Have an Excel spreadsheet ( accommodation ) - mainly small hotels, very reasonable prices

Best.
I would love to send you an email to receive your spreadsheet with info on the Camino and your stops! How do I email to ask you??
Thanks!
Pokey

Best.
Hello Musicman,

I wil be very grateful to receive your Excel sheet with accomodation information.

Attachments

• mailadres.txt
    173 bytes · Views: 39
Can only share my experience with the coastal route.....it was beautiful, gave me a flavor of the Atlantic coast along portugal. The locals were very helpful and friendly. If I had it to do all over I still would not take the first half of the inland route. My first stop on that route would still be Redondela and will probably even skip that town. The coastal route gives you an experience with people who live off the land and the sea on a daily basis. I live near water now, but this is different. Personal choice, you won't go wrong either way.
Hi Rickster, I am preparing my camino from Porto to Santiago first weeks of september. Read about a coastal route and a littoral route. I assume the littoral route is next to sea. I read about green and yellow marks. What have you seen? Is it possibe to walk with a little chart and the markers. i have not found a good description and don't like to get lost often.
Other question: is it necessary to reserve in the albergues or is there most of the time place to stay/sleep?
Did you meet many other pilgrims?? Is it lonely sometimes?
Thanks a lot for answering.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I did the coastal from Porto/ Matosinhos to Caminha and from Caminha to Valenca/ Tui and all the way to SDC 5 weeks ago.
Bom Caminho.
Hi Annie, I am preparing my camino from Porto to Santiago first weeks of september. Read about a coastal route and a littoral route. I assume the littoral route is next to sea. I read about green and yellow marks. What have you seen? Is it possibe to walk with a little chart and the markers. i have not found a good description and don't like to get lost often.
Other question: is it necessary to reserve in the albergues or is there most of the time place to stay/sleep?

Several years ago we cycled the Camino Portuguese. We followed the coast from Sintra up to Porto and altho' it was unsigned - it was a beautiful undulating route with spectacular scenery. Great if you want quieter tracks and lanes. The best day to leave Porto is on a sunday - it is really quiet and traffic is minimal - no problems at all.

Hola @Kittie_Drente,
I am traveling right now and don't have access to a computer so trying to answer your questions by using a mobile phone.
When I walked the coastal Portuguese in May I did not really know anything about it in beforehand. I used google maps screen shots on my iPad and walked day by day from village to village. I did not have knowledge of any guide book.
Now afterward I know that the first two days I walked on the Senda Littoral which is not way marked very well but you follow the coast line and walk on board walks mostly close to the Atlantic Ocean.
Later I followed the yellow arrows which take you away from the ocean a bit but you can still see it and feel it a couple of kms away to the left. This is what is called the coastal route and you are walking through agricultural areas on cobble stone smaller country roads, narrow paths sometimes through villages and wood more up and down the hills than you can imagine.
So I was mixing the Littoral and The Coastal route without really knowing it.
I never got lost - I always knew where I was thanks to the google maps.
There are not so many albergues on the coastal route as on the Central Portugues or the Frances. I could not make reservation in the albergues I stayed at and most of the times there were I and two other Pilgs i met on the route overnighting in the albergues at nights. This was the two first weeks in May.
The albergues are rare and you maybe have to walk longer than you thought the reach an albergues for the night. You can always book a room - about €30 -40 in May. It is possible to walk from albergue to albergue - but you maybe have to some long distance or taxi back and forth you route a bit (I don't taxi - if I do I have return and walk to taxied parts of the route later). Whatever - you do it your way...

September still being a holiday season in Portugal there are more tourists and maybe some pilgrims en route. I met only two other pilgrims so it was a lonely route in May for me.
It is quite common that pilgrims/ hikers take a train/ bus from Porto up along the coast and start walking from for instance from Vila do Conde or Lavra. Also common that walkers walk back to the central route after one or two days on the coastal. It is your choice but there is no need to do so.
I liked the Coastal a lot and will return in September.
Bom Caminho

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Rickster, I am preparing my camino from Porto to Santiago first weeks of september. Read about a coastal route and a littoral route. I assume the littoral route is next to sea. I read about green and yellow marks. What have you seen? Is it possibe to walk with a little chart and the markers. i have not found a good description and don't like to get lost often.

Hi Kittie_Drente,
Sorry for the delay responding. It is difficult to add to Annie's post. I did walk the coastal route alone and it did get a little lonely the first 4-5 days, however, I used that time to get to know the locals. It really wasn't until I connected to the main route in Redondela that the pilgrim population picked up.I unfortunately did not have access to google maps or a guide, and was determined to stay close to the coast as much as possible, so I did get somewhat lost a few times. You are never really lost because you know you have the ocean on your left and major highways on your right; all you really lose is time. There are plenty of albergues or if you choose to treat yourself, hotels, etc are very reasonably priced. The coastal route is beautiful with a lot of very interesting towns. I strongly advise this route and plan to do it again sometime in the future.
Bom Caminho, Rick

Hola @Kittie_Drente,
I am traveling right now and don't have access to a computer so trying to answer your questions by using a mobile phone.
When I walked the coastal Portuguese in May I did not really know anything about it in beforehand. I used google maps screen shots on my iPad and walked day by day from village to village. I did not have knowledge of any guide book.
Now afterward I know that the first two days I walked on the Senda Littoral which is not way marked very well but you follow the coast line and walk on board walks mostly close to the Atlantic Ocean.
Later I followed the yellow arrows which take you away from the ocean a bit but you can still see it and feel it a couple of kms away to the left. This is what is called the coastal route and you are walking through agricultural areas on cobble stone smaller country roads, narrow paths sometimes through villages and wood more up and down the hills than you can imagine.
So I was mixing the Littoral and The Coastal route without really knowing it.
I never got lost - I always knew where I was thanks to the google maps.
There are not so many albergues on the coastal route as on the Central Portugues or the Frances. I could not make reservation in the albergues I stayed at and most of the times there were I and two other Pilgs i met on the route overnighting in the albergues at nights. This was the two first weeks in May.
The albergues are rare and you maybe have to walk longer than you thought the reach an albergues for the night. You can always book a room - about €30 -40 in May. It is possible to walk from albergue to albergue - but you maybe have to some long distance or taxi back and forth you route a bit (I don't taxi - if I do I have return and walk to taxied parts of the route later). Whatever - you do it your way...

September still being a holiday season in Portugal there are more tourists and maybe some pilgrims en route. I met only two other pilgrims so it was a lonely route in May for me.
It is quite common that pilgrims/ hikers take a train/ bus from Porto up along the coast and start walking from for instance from Vila do Conde or Lavra. Also common that walkers walk back to the central route after one or two days on the coastal. It is your choice but there is no need to do so.
I liked the Coastal a lot and will return in September.
Bom Caminho

Hi Annie,

Thank you very very much for writing your experiences! And that ALL ON YOUR MOBILE!!
So nice such a forum to help each other with information.
I think I start the coastal and when too lonely, or i feel uncomfortbale, changing to the central.
I am looking forward. Good luck with your present travel!

Hi Kittie_Drente,
Sorry for the delay responding. It is difficult to add to Annie's post. I did walk the coastal route alone and it did get a little lonely the first 4-5 days, however, I used that time to get to know the locals. It really wasn't until I connected to the main route in Redondela that the pilgrim population picked up.I unfortunately did not have access to google maps or a guide, and was determined to stay close to the coast as much as possible, so I did get somewhat lost a few times. You are never really lost because you know you have the ocean on your left and major highways on your right; all you really lose is time. There are plenty of albergues or if you choose to treat yourself, hotels, etc are very reasonably priced. The coastal route is beautiful with a lot of very interesting towns. I strongly advise this route and plan to do it again sometime in the future.
Bom Caminho, Rick
Hi Rickster,
Also for you many thanks for sharing your experiences with me. All the best

Best.
musicman,
Did you stay in Vila do Conde if so can you give us the place. We then plan on walking to Arcos the next day and getting back on the Camino there. Did you stay on the coast.

Don't worry about the stamps. Just walk.

Stamps along the last 100 km are the ones that count for the Compostela.

A church if open and albergue or convento have stamps.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I stayed at hotel Brazao.
And I think there is an albergue there also.

How do you ask for a stamp in Portuguese?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you walk the Coastal Portugues the stamps will be a rarity. Not all the bars or hotels have a stamps for your credential. And if they have they can't find it.
You can get a stamp in every albergue.

If you walk the Coastal Portugues the stamps will be a rarity. Not all the bars or hotels have a stamps for your credential. And if they have they can't find it.
You can get a stamp in every albergue.
That is not my experience Annie. We got them everywhere on the Portugese. Restaurants,bars,churches etc.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Even along the coastal route?
Yes It is not a matter of stamps by the way.! You have to aprove that you travelled your way (walking, biking,horse riding) and if a stamp is not available , even somebody who wants to confirm you were there, may even write on your credential, as a very nice lady did on ours the other day.
At the Portugese coastal there is no problem at all. There are bars, paderias (bakeryshops) restaurants,albergues, hostals, petrolstations, tourist info's,campings etc etc.. Just ask them.
Mind the last one hundred kms before Santiago you have to apply for two stamps a day at least.
I do not know if you really follow the coast from Porto via Viana da Castello ,Caminha, a Guarda, Oia,Baiona and Redondela or from Porto to Vila do Conde and from there to São Pedro de Rates ,Barcelos,Valença/Tui to Santiago but I suggest asking for 2 stamps a day either starting in A Guarda respectively Tui .
Bom caminho

I'm trying to decide which way, between the two. Do you have a recommendation? I'll be traveling with my son.

Also, I'm in love with the stamp designs I've been seeing. Would anyone care to share photos of their Portuguese stamps?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
musicman,
Did you stay in Vila do Conde if so can you give us the place. We then plan on walking to Arcos the next day and getting back on the Camino there. Did you stay on the coast.

Just go to the Turismo and ask for town plan,then ask her to plot cheap b& bs.

I'm trying to decide which way, between the two. Do you have a recommendation? I'll be traveling with my son.

Also, I'm in love with the stamp designs I've been seeing. Would anyone care to share photos of their Portuguese stamps?
I should say walk from Porto to Matosinhos. To Vila do Conde and head for São Pedro de Rates and on to Barcelos and so on. The interior !
Don't forget to plan in your routing a stop at casa da Fernanda for the night. Than you know why I advise you to walk the interior as a first timer (?)
Fernanda is in between Barcelos and Ponte de Lima in Vitorino dos Piaës. It is on the caminho

It is the backside of our picture album I cannot find my credential for the moment.
Right above is the bi coloured stamp of São Pedro de Rates. There are also some stamps of the Lisbon to Porto leg.
image.jpg

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Just go to the Turismo and ask for town plan,then ask her to plot cheap b& bs.
In addition to Musicman's advise ( are you musician like me ?) there is an app AIRBNB on the smartphone. With this app you can book rooms in the places you want to be. We did this a.o.in Lisbon,Porto an Santiago.

Bom Caminho.
Hi Annie,

awesome! I have done SJPDP to Santiago last year and planing the POrto to Santiago for spring 2015 - I can only spare 2 weeks this time. At first glance the coastal route sems the most interesting to me, but than again I might change my mind. For now that's the one I am aiming for and just saw that someone did it in 13 days. One questions comes immediatly to mind: language.... What is the scoop? I apseak French and English fluently and have some decent Spanish.

Cheers,
Dan

I would love to send you an email to receive your spreadsheet with info on the Camino and your stops! How do I email to ask you??
Thanks!
Pokey
Hi! did you ge that Excel Sheet? I'd be interested also please... Thanks!

Dan

€149,-

Best.
Hi, I would definitely would love to have your sheet. I will be doing the same route in April 2015. Cheers,
Dan

Has anyone walked from Porto to Santiago in winter (November through February) or early spring (April)?
Look back on this forum to the beginning of 2013. There was an American guy who walked with his Korean wife or girlfriend and her nephew and walked from Lisbon to Santiago. Somebody on this forum mentioned his name the other day here but I cannot find it back for the moment

Hi Annie,

awesome! I have done SJPDP to Santiago last year and planing the POrto to Santiago for spring 2015 - I can only spare 2 weeks this time. At first glance the coastal route sems the most interesting to me, but than again I might change my mind. For now that's the one I am aiming for and just saw that someone did it in 13 days. One questions comes immediatly to mind: language.... What is the scoop? I apseak French and English fluently and have some decent Spanish.

Cheers,
Dan

Hola Dan,

I am walking the Portuguese Coastal again - staying tonight in the Albergue Agucheiro in Mougas.
We'll keep in touch.
Download the maps www.caminador.es
Buen Camino

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Best.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi We are on the Camino and wanted to warn our fellow travellers to stay away from O MUINO camping/ bungalow Park. They have signs on the road from Mougas saying pilgrim breakfast available...
I seem to recall reading somewhere that some of the Hotels or Pensions may have pilgrim rates that are lower than what you see on booking.com? If this is true how common is this and do you...
Hi everyone, I went on a short coastal Camino Portugues in March with my 11 year old son and wanted to share some of my experiences here. We walked a very small part of the Camino. We started...
Hello fellow Pilgrims☺️ I am planning to do the my first Caminho ( Portugese coastal route) in September. I have been reading in various posts that you can ask for a pilgrim’s discount for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back