• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walking the Ingles....5th Sept.

mishlove

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugués...April/May (2014)
Camino Ingles..........Sept. (2015)
My son and I will start our 2nd camino on Sept 5th.....we leave Toronto Sept. 3rd and will be in Ferrol on the 4th and look forward to a fresh and early start the next morning......and we are quite excited. Plan for 5 days
but have 7 in hand.....maybe we will smell a few roses along the way. Already my mind is on the next and Camino Primitivo!

Looking forwarding to meeting others along the way...........

Buen Camino to all

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Buen Camino to you and your son!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Beautifully done and great memories Paul!

My son and I will start our 2nd camino on Sept 5th.....we leave Toronto Sept. 3rd and will be in Ferrol on the 4th and look forward to a fresh and early start the next morning......and we are quite excited. Plan for 5 days
but have 7 in hand.....maybe we will smell a few roses along the way. Already my mind is on the next and Camino Primitivo!

Looking forwarding to meeting others along the way...........

Buen Camino to all
I'm planning for Lent.. for my children so Im so happy that you did it with your child.. ( never mind how old they are :).. )

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Wonderful to see your photos - brought back some great memories. The "Stop Harper" photo gave me a great laugh!
Many thanks, and my son and I had a good laugh over that also.....and it worked.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I walked the Ingles from Coruna with my daughter a few years ago. Really formative for us. Still loads of good memories and stories
Enjoy!

Andy

Great pics, @mishlove! So fun seeing these two routes again. Via the link I see the first half of the English (Ferrol - Meson do Vento), is there a link to the second half of the journey? (Meson do Vento - Santiago)

Great pics, @mishlove! So fun seeing these two routes again. Via the link I see the first half of the English (Ferrol - Meson do Vento), is there a link to the second half of the journey? (Meson do Vento - Santiago)

Thank you, and that section will come. I call it on Flickr "Not Yet....The Camino Ingles" as, due a serious medical issue I had to stop walking. I am now in the
process of trying to find out what happened, why, and fix it.....Great news is I have an excellent Dr., with whom I have been for many year. I am 100%
confident she will help me get well. The plan is afoot for Oct 2016 to walk the Camino Portugues again, with a few days in at the end to finish the Inglese.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Oh, I didn't realize! So sorry to hear that your walk was cut short, @mishlove. but the plan to go back and finish is a good one ... you did the hardest part already! I myself had to complete Ingles in two separate trips, and it was worth it. Best wishes for you in your recovery. Slow and steady and you'll get there!!

Oh, I didn't realize! So sorry to hear that your walk was cut short, @mishlove. but the plan to go back and finish is a good one ... you did the hardest part already! I myself had to complete Ingles in two separate trips, and it was worth it. Best wishes for you in your recovery. Slow and steady and you'll get there!!

All good...other than family and friends I kept it low key. Many thanks for your wishes, appreciated. My mind is made up, I have to get well, I have a Camino to finish.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

I will be walking my first ever camino this September and have chosen the Camino Ingles. The Inca Trail is the only other multi-day hike I have ever done and is roughly the same length in terms of...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back