Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Walking the Primitivo from Oviedo 10nov

DonDjeko

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte
Hey, I was thinking about walking the Primitivo this upcoming week. The weather looks nice and the albergeus are open. Anyone got some tips or would like to join me?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hey, I was thinking about walking the Primitivo this upcoming week. The weather looks nice and the albergeus are open. Anyone got some tips or would like to join me?
Tempted - I thought the weather might be somewhat challenging up in the hills and so I'm walking Sevillle to Merida on the VDLP from tomorrow (9th Nov). Good luck up there!

Beun Camino , as I will be walkinglate May 2022 I would be interested to see some commentary....Arry ..Newcastle Australia.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Just finished this Camino on October 18th. Make sure you stay in Bodenaya and hope you have good weather for Hospitales.

I envy those of you who are close enough to look at the weather forecast and do a camino on the spur of the moment.

I'm planning a re-run of the Primitivo in May. Hope I'm not being stupid and simply repeating the mistake I made last time by going too early in the season and running into foul weather. The price to be paid for walking in the spring.

I envy those of you who are close enough to look at the weather forecast and do a camino on the spur of the moment.

I'm planning a re-run of the Primitivo in May. Hope I'm not being stupid and simply repeating the mistake I made last time by going too early in the season and running into foul weather. The price to be paid for walking in the spring.
My concern to as I will walk Primitivo late May .2022 and thunderstorms and thunderstorms and lightning freak me out .Previously walked Le Puy to Cahors and STJohn to S de C late September through October in perfect weather......

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back