Advertisement

Way of S. Ignatius

2018 edition Camino Guides
Camino(s) past & future
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
I'm looking to do the Camino from Loyola to Manresa, the Way of St. Ignatius, in September. Wondering if it's marked well and any tips re distances and accommodation. I've never seen it mentioned on the Forum but hoping there's some infirmation out there.

Advertisment

Bala

Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (Oct 2015, SJPdP-Burgos)
Camino Frances (Burgos-Santiago 2018)
If you are on Facebook, check out the Friends of the Ignatian Camino page. Some first hand reports, one from just a few weeks ago, and a source for a good (and only??) guidebook. If I ever finally make it to Santiago and am still able to walk, lol, the Ignatian is the one I'd be most interested in doing next.

Buen Camino!

Advertisment

jl

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances('05, '07), Aragonese ('05), del Norte / Primitivo ('09), Via Tolosana (Toulouse '05), Via Podiensis (Le Puy '07), Via Lemovicensis (Troyes '09), VF ('12), Winter Camino ('13/'14) Cammino d'Assisi ('14) Jakobseweg (Leipzig - Paris '15) San Salvador/Norte ('15) Ignaciano ('16) Invierno ('16)
Hola Angela, I walked the Ignaciano in September 2016. Here is my blog if that is any help to you. http://offwanderingagain.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/
It is a lovely walk, lots of contrast, with the wet green Basque mountains to the hot dry plains after Logrono, and then Montserrat itself.

Are you going to the Camino Festival in Blackheath? We can chat then if you are, or I can meet you in Sydney before or after. Buen Camino, Janet

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • April

Votes: 46 18.7%
  • May

Votes: 57 23.2%
  • June