A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

Way of S. Ignatius

Camino(s) past & future
El Camino Norte (May 2016)
Hi all, does any one has experienced the Ignatian Way?
I am planning to walk it in October, ie next week!!

Camino(s) past & future
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Hi all, does any one has experienced the Ignatian Way?
I am planning to walk it in October, ie next week!![/QUOTE

Hi Ellen,
I am currently walking the Ignatian Camino. You can view my posts on "Friends of the Ignatian Camino" on Facebook. We are nearly finished. We have met only two pilgrims in three weeks. Accommodation has to be reserved every day, especially on weekends when you often have to carry your two days of food. Happy to answer your questions after you've read the posts.
All the best,
Angela

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Camino(s) past & future
Biarritz-Pamplona-Lourdes, Aragones-Frances-Finisterre, Operation Sabre, Marin Ramble
We walked the last stage (Montserrat to Manresa) in April 2018: it was a wonderful path, fairly well marked and mostly through the countryside. Definitely stay at the albergue in Montserrat, while the youth hostel in Manresa was clean and very affordable.

jl

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances('05, '07), Aragonese ('05), del Norte / Primitivo ('09), Via Tolosana (Toulouse '05), Via Podiensis (Le Puy '07), Via Lemovicensis (Troyes '09), VF ('12), Winter Camino ('13/'14) Cammino d'Assisi ('14) Jakobseweg (Leipzig - Paris '15) San Salvador/Norte ('15) Ignaciano ('16) Invierno ('16)
I walked this Camino in 2016. There was a section where we trained / bussed it due to injuries and the distances involved, but you might find our experiences interesting. You will have to jump down to the first posts and work you way forwards. The last part of the blog is my journey on the Camino Invierno. I really enjoyed both routes. Buen Camino, Janet

http://offwanderingagain.blogspot.com/

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
angelafinnigan Camino Ignaciano 11

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 117 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.3%