• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

We are Off Then!

scruffy1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Holy Year from Pamplona 2010, SJPP 2011, Lisbon 2012, Le Puy 2013, Vezelay (partial watch this space!) 2014; 2015 Toulouse-Puenta la Reina (Arles)
Yes, stole the title from Hape Kerkling again. Tomorrow we are flying to Toulouse to begin a sort of pilgrimage. Passing the monasteries of the French Pyrenees, up through Auch and rejoining the Camino at Moissac-Cahors-Rocamadour-Cele Valley-Aubrac plateau-Le Puy trying to introduce the wife to the glories of the Camino by car so that next year she may join me walking. Hope to meet Forum members-will be popping in to say hello to Serge in Cahors and Rom & Aideen in Moissac as well, tourigrino this time around but the future is bright. Bon Marche! Bon Camino!! Ulreia!!!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
See you somewhere on the way, going in the opposite direction.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes, stole the title from Hape Kerkling again. Tomorrow we are flying to Toulouse to begin a sort of pilgrimage. Passing the monasteries of the French Pyrenees, up through Auch and rejoining the Camino at Moissac-Cahors-Rocamadour-Cele Valley-Aubrac plateau-Le Puy trying to introduce the wife to the glories of the Camino by car so that next year she may join me walking. Hope to meet Forum members-will be popping in to say hello to Serge in Cahors and Rom & Aideen in Moissac as well, tourigrino this time around but the future is bright. Bon Marche! Bon Camino!! Ulreia!!!
I hope you will be keeping us posted on this trip!

Enjoy your journey together ! Give those marvelous cloister columns at Moissac a pat for me. Looking forward to reading your blog.

Bon voyage and, as always, Ultreia!

Margaret

Last edited:
Have a wonderful journey! I look forward to the blog as I may walk Le Puy next year... or the year after :)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello - I am planning to walk about the first half of the Via Podiensis next month, May 2024. I will start from Le Puy and walk for 16 days. I am flying into Paris and would like to purchase a sim...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.