Search 69,459 Camino Questions

We had a especial visit today

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Wonderful pics, thanks so much for posting them, Juanma!
Hee hee...I like the first one best.
We love you Laurie...buen camino, peregrina! I'm happy to see you having a great time over there.

I think the first one was taken when everyone was singing the US national anthem.

I will post more later about this amazing camino but I just want to say that on the day from Lugo you will have a very difficult choice. There are two albergues in Ponte Ferreira -- one in a traditional old stone building with ancient chestnut beams holding up the floor above; the other a post-modern sleek renovation. You can't go wrong. Kudos to Juanma!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
So, today we had a member of this forum staying at Albergue A Nave in Ferreira. I guess you all know who she is... :)

:):):)

Too much fun and I am so jealous you all got to share a meal with Laurie!

Thanks Laurie! Enjoy your last days in Spain! Looking forward to see photos of your Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back