Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.

We want to read your Blog!

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Are you starting a pilgrim blog to share your walk?

Please share your blog address in the forum so we can follow you on your way to Santiago!

On the forum front page, under each Camino, there is a Blog section. Post the link to your blog under the appropriate camino!

Buen Camino!
Ivar

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

jungleboy

Spirit of the Camino (Nick)
Past OR future Camino
A few in the past; more in the future!
What an honour to be the first person to respond to this thread after 11 years! 😅

I have just launched a blog about the camino called Spirit of the Camino. It's not about one route in particular so I thought it would be best to post the link here rather than in one of the sub-forums.

I hope you enjoy it!

C clearly

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
Most years since 2012. Hoping now for 2022.
This thread has been moved to "Pilgrim Topics Related to all Routes", because we have quite a few members who have blogs covering many routes - not just the Camino Frances.

As was pointed out above, if your blog describes one Camino route in particular, please post the URL link in the sub-forum for that route. It will be easier to find for people who are researching that route. Here is a thread listing blogs for the Camino Frances.

Also notice that some members have their blog addresses in their signatures. You can click on the link that you see at the bottom of @jungleboy's post, or even mine.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads