Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

We will survive!

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2013, CF 2014, CP 2016, CN 1st half 2018, CN 3rd qtr+R. Cantabrico 2019, Via Francigena 2017
I couldn't find that anyone had already posted this. I hope it's not a repeat. Some Spanish musicians collaborated during the pandemic shut down and lifted our spirits. It sure makes me miss getting to be among the lovely Spanish people.

Resistiré:

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
I hope this short piece does not clash with the intention of the OP: the optimism of the title found an echo - as is clear in my little entry above! - and I share the following words with the intention of offering a glimmer of light and hope.
A reliable source -this is true - told me yesterday that some frontline doctors are now seeing less aggressive symptoms in those presenting with Covid19. There is nothing sensational in these words. It is a reported observation from a particular doctor working in a hospital in a province in Spain. The suggestion is that already there is mutation, so for me, that is a glimmer of light. When I asked for an explanation, my source said that the virus recognises, as viruses do, that if they do not change, they too will die. I am not a scientist, but I trust those I know personally who are.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Norte and Frances Sept 6 - Oct 11, 2016
I couldn't find that anyone had already posted this. I hope it's not a repeat. Some Spanish musicians collaborated during the pandemic shut down and lifted our spirits. It sure makes me miss getting to be among the lovely Spanish people.

Resistiré:
My favorite song, Gloria Gaynor, I Will Survive, and my motto

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock