A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Booking.com

Wear your sleeping bag!

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
It had to come - a sleeping bag that you wear, sleep like a star-fish and walk around in if you want to!

The SELK - BAG, as tested by the European EN 13537 standard, can withstand a temperature as low as -8.4 degrees Celcius. (Only drawback for pererginos is that it weighs between 1.7 and 1.9kgs.)

Also on this fun site: Luggage scales - bicycle indicators - emergency charger - and many more wacky wonders.

Check them out on the "I Want one of Those" website. (Click on Great Outdoors)

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com

Attachments

lckgj

I DEFINATELY want one of those!!

I always thought that there was a gap in the market for adult sized fleecy sleepsuits. (Those of you who don't see the attraction have never spent your holidays in a freezing, damp cottage with an erratic electricity supply in the north of Scotland!!)

Laura

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
I loved one of the reviews on the website - from a Scottish lass:

This is undoubtedly the best 'silly yet practical' purchase I've ever made. The combination of cosyness and freedom is quite wonderful. How many sleeping bags can you show off your break dancing moves?!
Lucy, Glasgow

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 33 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 107 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 179 24.6%