Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

weather and stuff

PeterBarry

Year of past OR future Camino
Frances
Norte
Portuguese
Le Puy to SJPDP
OK, its nearly midnight here in Dublin. I depart tomorrow. I have been before, but fr some reason I am bloody nervous. I have a poncho military (so heavier than usual) or a good jacket. The Poncho is so cool as it covers everyhting and I mean everything. All my kit queries are centered around rain and I was wondering what th weather is like at present?
I have a 40 ltr pack, smaller than last year and its up to about 9 KG (still to put in water) and while I am happy with it I am concerend about the weight. Last year I had 10kg.

Also it appears that there are lots of people traveling right now and I wonder will it be difficult to get a bed along the route?

I have been before and I am just a bit nervous I suppose as I leave tomorrow!

Peter

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
John Brierley Camino Frances Guide
This guide is one of the ones that has been around for over 15 years. Updated yearly. Please read the reviews.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads