• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Weather on Coastal Camino Portugues in mid-November

evelinaandpiero

Time of past OR future Camino
November, 2018
Hello, I am not finding much information from pilgrims about the weather on coastal camino Portugues in mid-November. Anyone has experience on the coast in November? Anything would be helpful. Thank you!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hello, I am not finding much information from pilgrims about the weather on coastal camino Portugues in mid-November. Anyone has experience on the coast in November? Anything would be helpful. Thank you!
In theory it is supposed to be rainy/cold/windy but we will have to wait and see how is it going to be this year.

If you’d like an alternative suggestion, try the Rota Vicentina, or the Fisherman’s Way, from Porto Covo, south of Lisbon. We did this walk to Sagres, about 200km, last November and the weather was fantastic then. Bom Camino

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
If you’d like an alternative suggestion, try the Rota Vicentina, or the Fisherman’s Way, from Porto Covo, south of Lisbon. We did this walk to Sagres, about 200km, last November and the weather was fantastic then. Bom Camino
Thank you, Chrisp! Good to have plan B :)

I walked between Lisbon and Porto at the end of Oct, was very warm and pleasant, even sometimes hot to walk, only a couple of days with a slight drizzle, although after Porto in early Nov the weather changed to the worse, some rains and winds came. I also came to stay near Porto end of Nov - mid of Dec, remember the wind, rains, cold and humidity, especially inside the houses as no central heating there. Presume it's better when you walk but I'd take some warm socks and clothes to wear in the albergues just in case. Waterproof/windproof should be necessary for outdoors in Nov.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi I live in northern Portugal on the camino between Caminha and Vila Nova da Cerveira. The comments already left here about the weather sum it up very accurately so I won't add any more. However I would like to inform you of accommodations I offer pilgrims, have a look, we'll take good care of you.
http://www.casagwendoline.com/
Lawrence

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone, I went on a short coastal Camino Portugues in March with my 11 year old son and wanted to share some of my experiences here. We walked a very small part of the Camino. We started...
Hello fellow Pilgrims☺️ I am planning to do the my first Caminho ( Portugese coastal route) in September. I have been reading in various posts that you can ask for a pilgrim’s discount for...
Hi, arrived in Porto today starting the coastal camino on Friday! I just found out the hostel I am staying at does not allow pack pick up. Im walking to vila cha 1st day and physically I cannot...
Hi fellow pilgrims! I have walked 1450km over several years on the Camino Frances alone, without planning much. This year is going to be very different! I have convinced my mom to come with me. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back