• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Alert Weather warning north of Seville 23 Sept 2021

Topics realted to Hazards on the camino de Santiago

Sunopo

Time of past OR future Camino
VdlP, Hærvejen, Mozárabe,
From Camino Association Via de la Plata:
Muchísimo cuidado a todos los peregrinos.
No se os ocurra salir a andar,que nos conocemos
😔
😔
Very careful to all pilgrims.
Don't think about going out for a walk, we know each other
😔
😔

IMFORMACION RELEVANTE
⚠️

Continuando con la información remitida por las Lluvias previstas para hoy, actualizamos información de la situación:
*Actualmente se encuentra cortadas al tráfico o con incidencias importantes las carreteras A-66 entre Villafranca y Almendralejo, N-630 a la altura de Torremejía, EX-300 en Solana de los Barros, EX-105 entre Aceuchal y Almendralejo, BA-160 entre Valencia del Ventoso y Medina de las Torres, EX-361 entre Villalba de los Barros y Fuente del Maestre.
*En los cascos urbanos Almendralejo y Zafra se están produciendo numerosos incidentes por inundaciones, especialmente en Almendralejo.
*En Fuente del Maestre, Villalba de los Barros, Solana de los Barros , Villafranca de los Barros y Guadiana se están produciendo incidentes, aunque en menor medida.
*Se han registrado algunos accidentes con salida de vía por aquaplaning y atrapamiento de vehículos en balsas de agua, aunque de momento si incidencias graves.
*Actualmente tenemos activados recursos en Hornachos, Badajoz, Almendralejo y Fuente de Cantos, a disposición del 112 para posibles demandas.
Es conveniente tener todos los recursos de emergencia del resto de ámbitos en situación de movilizarse, especialmente equipos acuáticos y vehículos 4x4.
Un saludo.
⚠️
RELEVANT IMFORMATION
⚠️

Continuing the information sent by the Raines planned for today, we update the situation:
* Currently cut off to traffic or with significant incidents the A-66 roads between Villafranca and Almendralejo, N-630 at the height of Torremejía, EX-300 in Solana de los Barros, Ex-105 between Aceuchal and Almendralejo, BA-160 between Valencia del Ventoso and Medina de las Torres, EX-361 between Villalba de los Barros and Fuente del Maestre.
* In the urban helmets Almendralejo and Zafra, numerous incidents are taking place due to flooding, especially in Almendrajo.
* In Fuente del Maestre, Villalba de los Barros, Solana de los Baros, Villafranca de los Barros and Guadiana incidents are taking place, albeit to a lesser extent.
* Some accidents have been recorded with railway exit by aquaplaning and vehicle trapping in water rafts, although serious incidents are yet.
* Currently we have resources activated in Hornachos, Badajoz, Almendralejo and Fuente de Cantos, available to 112 for possible demands.
It is convenient to have all emergency resources from other areas in a position to mobilize, especially water equipment and 4 x4 vehicles.
Shout out.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi I am looking for my next Camino and like the look of this one starting in Seville. I am a solitary individual and comfortable with my own company. My last one was the camino Madrid which was...
I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back