A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Webcam at the Somport Pass

Advertisment

jmcarp

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances, 2013
Camino del Norte a Chimayó (USA), 2015
Camino Portugues, 2017
Weather is not looking good there. I wonder how it is at Col de Lepoeder?

camino07

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances x5, Portuguese VdlP12, Sanabres, Aragones, Norte,Salvador,Primitivo, VdlP 17,Madrid18
I see the fence is broken on the actual camino path,why don't they repair it if they want more pilgrims?
Personally I wouldn't want to walk the road .

Kaiur

Camino(s) past & future
North
You must be an eagle, broken, where? In 2012 there was no fence at all, is an easy pass (stairs) but do not worry, the government of Aragon is going to send helicopters to bypass this dreadful area of the broken fence

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
'
Thank you for posting this link, @rappahannock_rev . Glorious views! This webcam seems to be fairly new.

I enjoyed viewing the slideshow of the last 24 hours, of the last 30 days and the last year (buttons in the top left corner of the screen). The snow that fell during the recent cold spell around 13 May was all gone two days later, yesterday's bad weather was just low hanging clouds in the morning that gave way to brilliant sunshine in the afternoon and the fence is holding up.

Thanks again! :)

Last edited:

HedaP

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances starting SJPdP Sept/Oct 2015, April/May 2017
What a difference a day (or two) makes. It’s beautiful up there right now. Thanks for the link.

falcon269

no commercial interests
Camino(s) past & future
yes
What a difference a day (or two) makes. It’s beautiful up there right now. Thanks for the link.
Virtually all the snow had melted by the next day! You can look at the last 30 days on a feature of the site.

The path perches on the hill down toward Candachu and is subject to washouts. The road is not busy, so sticking to it is a good idea regardless of the weather.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 78 16.1%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.1%
  • June