• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Week Nine - Anne Idstein - a 60+ pilgrim who stepped outside her comfort zone to walk the Camino

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Time of past OR future Camino
2016 (Frances); 2017 from Lourdes to Santiago
Anne Idstein is an Australian mother and grandmother who began the Way walking with her sister, but soon found herself alone on the Camino.

Anne talks about her motivation, walking alone and you won't believe her favourite Camino moment.

I loved talking with Anne and I know you will too

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/?id=97201

Buen Camino

Dan

*****Don’t forget you can subscribe to the podcast. Go to the podcast icon on your phone (if you can’t find it just hit search), then on the podcast icon hit ‘search’ type in ‘My Camino - the Podcast’ and hit subscribe. Each new episode will arrive on your phone automatically each Tuesday night (Sydney time).

And remember to hit like and leave a review on iTunes

Buen Camino ~ Dan

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Dan -
I loved your conversation with Anne - each week the podcasts come packed with a listening 'gift' - those gifts are opened as we listen to the podcast. This week's gift from Anne's conversation with you was the story of what was probably THE highlight of her camino ... such an unexpected and wonderful experience that she would have missed out on if she hadn't faced her fear. (I won't detail it here on the Forum as it would spoil the surprise for Forum members).
As usual, it was an excellent podcast Dan - thank you.
Cheers - Jenny

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back