• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Week Nineteen - Brad Genereux and Mick McQueen LIVE from the Camino

DanfromSydney

DanfromSydney
Time of past OR future Camino
2016 (Frances); 2017 from Lourdes to Santiago
I spoke with Brad Genereux in Week Ten of My Camino - the Podcast. He was heading to the Camino taking with him a US war veteran and he hoped the walk would ease the soldier's post traumatic stress disorder. This was actually recorded about a week ago ~ Brad has since finished his Camino.

To support the work he does go to veteransonthecamino.com

Mick McQueen was my guest in Week Eleven. He told us his harrowing tale of being abused by clergy as a child - in fact I was the first person he told after telling his wife the secret he'd kept close his whole life. Mick too hoped to lighten the load on his soul as he walked. He's still out there walking and I caught him as you'll hear, just inside WiFi range for about 20 minutes. It's pure Mick McQueen!!

Thanks for all your support ~ some great interviews to come, next week and beyond.
#mycaminothepodcast
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/?id=104531

Buen Camino

Dan

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back