• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

We're approaching 200 podcasts.......!!!! 200 Camino interviews!!!!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Congrats Dan. I found your podcast this past February as I was competing in a hospital wide stair challenge at work. The challenge only lasted for 4 weeks but I continued to catch up with your podcasts during my morning treadmill sessions, walking breaks and lunches at work. A couple of months ago I caught up and continue to enjoy each session. I haven't done the Camino yet but hope to within the next five years when my life becomes my own, aka retirement. I along with my husband and two close friends plan to walk the Francais. Your podcast is a great source of my research. I feel like I know you as you are so warm and open to your guests. Love that your interviews don't just talk about the logistics but delve into the hearts of your guests. Your podcast makes me feel like I'm a part of the Camino family. Even though I haven't set foot on the trail yet my journey has begun in my heart and soul and you have made that possible, so a hugh thank you Dan. Perhaps one day our paths will cross. Until that time keep those episodes coming as the world needs your optimism.
Keep up the great work, Dan.
Lorraine (Calgary, Canada)

Congratulations Dan....great achievment. I've found your podcasts very inspiring and interesting.,..,,haven't listened to them all as yet, but getting there. Please keep up the good work. Ps... I love your singing as well - that night at the end of the Camino Conference in Adelaide last year will forever stay in my mind. Cheers.Cheers.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.