Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Western Australian Camino Group.

susanawee

susanawee
Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances-(2013/14/18
Camino Salvado Perth -(2015)
West Highland Way (2016)
Lyon France 2017
The next Monthly Get Together for the Western Australian Camino Group will be on Sunday 25th October at Benny's Cafe in South Terrace in Fremantle from 9am onwards. Please NOTE the change of Venue from Kings Park. We would love to see as many Western Australian Members as possible - format is coffee/brekkie/Camino Chat and Camino Laughter and companionship. Susan Morris (Admin and Group owner Australian Pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and Beyond)

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Kanga

Staff member
Year of past OR future Camino
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
Enjoy, everyone. Aren't we lucky that we can get together like this? OK - maybe not interstate, but at least within our own.

As I think it may be a few years before we are all able to travel to Spain and France (I'm pessimistic about taming this virus), I was wondering how many local groups can organise Camino-like multi-day walks locally? The recent Blue Mountains 5 day hike sounds wonderful. I could not go for personal reasons, but am hoping the family will let me out next year. I'd love a semi-organised walk with other Camino enthusiasts along the Bibbulmun Track!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads