• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Western Australian Camino Group.

susanawee

susanawee
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances-(2013/14/18
Camino Salvado Perth -(2015)
West Highland Way (2016)
Lyon France 2017
The next Monthly Get Together for the Western Australian Camino Group will be on Sunday 25th October at Benny's Cafe in South Terrace in Fremantle from 9am onwards. Please NOTE the change of Venue from Kings Park. We would love to see as many Western Australian Members as possible - format is coffee/brekkie/Camino Chat and Camino Laughter and companionship. Susan Morris (Admin and Group owner Australian Pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and Beyond)

Kanga

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
Enjoy, everyone. Aren't we lucky that we can get together like this? OK - maybe not interstate, but at least within our own.

As I think it may be a few years before we are all able to travel to Spain and France (I'm pessimistic about taming this virus), I was wondering how many local groups can organise Camino-like multi-day walks locally? The recent Blue Mountains 5 day hike sounds wonderful. I could not go for personal reasons, but am hoping the family will let me out next year. I'd love a semi-organised walk with other Camino enthusiasts along the Bibbulmun Track!

camino07

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances x5, Portuguese VdlP12, Sanabres, Aragones, Norte,Salvador,Primitivo, VdlP 17,Madrid18Norte
Just a reminder about our next monthly catch up next Sunday29th November. Benny's cafe, Fremantle from 9am onwards. Come one come all !

Advertisement

Booking.com