• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Western Australian Camino Group.

susanawee

susanawee
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances-(2013/14/18
Camino Salvado Perth -(2015)
West Highland Way (2016)
Lyon France 2017
The next Monthly Get Together for the Western Australian Camino Group will be on Sunday 25th October at Benny's Cafe in South Terrace in Fremantle from 9am onwards. Please NOTE the change of Venue from Kings Park. We would love to see as many Western Australian Members as possible - format is coffee/brekkie/Camino Chat and Camino Laughter and companionship. Susan Morris (Admin and Group owner Australian Pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and Beyond)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Enjoy, everyone. Aren't we lucky that we can get together like this? OK - maybe not interstate, but at least within our own.

As I think it may be a few years before we are all able to travel to Spain and France (I'm pessimistic about taming this virus), I was wondering how many local groups can organise Camino-like multi-day walks locally? The recent Blue Mountains 5 day hike sounds wonderful. I could not go for personal reasons, but am hoping the family will let me out next year. I'd love a semi-organised walk with other Camino enthusiasts along the Bibbulmun Track!

Just a reminder about our next monthly catch up next Sunday29th November. Benny's cafe, Fremantle from 9am onwards. Come one come all !

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back