• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

What a nice week end ahead!

anniethenurse

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances.Vasco del Interior.Camino Finisterre& Muxia. Camino Portugues. Ruta del Ebro.
This week end some pilgrims from Germany and Finland I met on the camino and on FB are coming to visit me in Stockholm. I am looking forward to our 20 km ``lakeside no traffic downtown through the parks city hike´´ in Stockholm Saturday April 22.

Anyone wants to join us?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-12 at 18.25.46.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-12 at 18.25.46.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 460
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
But see YOU soon in Brussells or Bonn!
And I will meet up with Fatma, too. Maybe Lee, maybe Hedwig.
Great!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Yes true, have to take some issues into account wether I can make it on those dates but I will mail you closer to then.
And it is lovely to meet up with forum buddies. Last month three of us met in the north of Belgium for a lovely walk.

Would be great Annie but hopefully we will all get together when you are in our neighborhood :D !

Let me know the exact dates cause as I mentioned before two week-ends in October are busy.

Have great fun with your group, it's nice to spend time with fellow Camino buddies!

LT

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.