• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

What is the current cost for bus from Pamplona to Roncesvall

rsloss

Hello, I would like to know what the current cost is for the 6 pm bus from Pamplona to Roncesvalles.

Also, could you please tell me what bus line it is and how to find the location of the bus station in Pamplona? We will be arriving into Pamplona by train from Barcelona.

As well what is the approximate cost of a taxi from Roncesvalles to SSJP?

There will be two of us traveling, (students) and we are trying to figure out transportation costs. Thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi!

It is hard to open the bus company web site - I can´t open it in my mac anyway.

But there is a bus going from Pamplona Bus Station to Roncesvalles at 6 pm every weekday, the cost should be less than 8 Euros.

To find the bus station you can make search: http://www.google.com - google map pamplona - pamplona bus station.

It is right in the city close the old town. You can buy the tickets at the bus station.

an earlier thread maybe helps you also: traveling-to-from-the-camino/topic166.html
another one: traveling-to-from-the-camino/topic282.html
and one more: el-camino-frances/topic6366.html

buen camino
xxxanniexxx

Hi,
I hope this will be some help.

Walking directions to Estacion De Autobuses De Pamplona
1.9 km – about 25 mins

Estación de Renfe
Plaza de la Estación
31012 Pamplona, Spain
1. Head northeast on Calle del Muelle toward Calle de Muelle
0.1 km
2. Slight right at Calle de Muelle
36 m
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Av de Guipúzcoa
0.8 km
4. Continue on Bajada de la Estación
0.4 km
5. Continue on Calle de la Taconera
49 m
6. Slight left to stay on Calle de la Taconera
77 m
7. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Calle de Navas de Tolosa
0.2 km
8. Turn left at Paseo de Sarasate
Destination will be on the right
0.1 km

Estacion De Autobuses De Pamplona
C/ Yanguas Y Miranda / Yanguas Y Miranda Kalea 2
31003 Pamplona/iruña, Spain
T

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
looked at the website, the bus is 5.60EUR. i think my roncesvalles - sjjp taxi was 20eur between three people but maybe less. though the camino is cheap to do and costs are fairly predictable you should be prepared to have to pay more than expected the odd time.

I am trying to go the other way, from Roncevalles to Pamplona after having arrived from St. Jean. Does the same bus turn around and go back to Pamplona that evening, by chance?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I visited several bus sites. One of them implies there are busses leaving Pamplona from 9:30 am till 18:00. Others show only 18:00.

Is it correct that on a Thursday the ONLY bus from Pamplona to Roncesvalles is at 6pm?

thanks so much!

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back